This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixaola Tribal Council #2

Topic » Sixaola Tribal Council #2

4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Sixaola tribe! Now, this was a very interesting week for all four of the tribes! In a very unique and surprising Survivor Auction, the two tribes with the least money remaining after 10 items would go to Tribal Council, and you guys spent the the second-most money of all four tribes! Now, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and out of the game for good!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for......
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
James. That's one vote for James.

James- 1

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
James. That's two votes for James.

James- 2

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
James. That's three votes for James.

James- 3

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's three votes for James and one vote for Axel.

James- 3
Axel- 1

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's three votes for James and two votes for Axel.

James- 3
Axel- 2

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's three votes for Axel and three votes for James.

Axel- 3
James- 3

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Britty. That's three votes for Axel, three votes for James, and one vote for Britty.

Axel- 3
James- 3
Britty- 1

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Britty. That's three votes for Axel, three votes for James, and two votes for Britty.

Axel- 3
James- 3
Britty- 2

Next vote.....
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Britty. That's three votes for Axel, three votes for Britty, and three votes for James.

Axel- 3
Britty- 3
James- 3

The final vote is for......
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Soiyer. We have a tie. Three votes each for Axel, Britty, and James. Now, we will have a re-vote. Axel, Britty, and James WILL NOT VOTE! Everybody else will vote for either Axel, Britty, or James to be voted out of the tribe! The person who receives the most votes will be voted out of the game! If there is another tie, everybody else except for Axel, Britty, and James will draw rocks, and the unlucky person will be eliminated.

The remaining eight members of the tribe have until 10:00 PM EST tonight to PM me their vote for either Axel, Britty, or James. Good luck everybody!
4547 days 3 hours ago
splozojames50
wow.
4547 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Actually, there are only seven votes for this tribe! There are eight votes for the Guacimal tribe, because they are in a tie-breaker right now too!
4546 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting on a vote from Josh. He has only four hours left!
4546 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Josh (sergeant) has about two hours left to vote!
4546 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all seven re-votes! Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for......

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!