This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Auction

Topic » Survivor Auction

4547 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Get your first looks at everybody's new tribes! Brandon, Jay, Martin, and Michael, all four voted out at the last Tribal Councils!

Well, I'm gonna shake things up a little bit! Welcome to the Survivor Auction! Each tribe has $1000 in their possession, with each tribe member holding $100 of it. I will put an item up for auction--it could be a necessity item for your tribe, a luxury item, or something that could help you in this game! If you would like to buy this item, all you have to do is be the first person to PM me that you are spending your $100! If you are the first, you win the item for your tribe and I keep your $100! After the ten items have been auctioned off, there will be one final item at the end of this auction!

Now, let's get started with the Survivor Auction!

The first items up for bids are FLINT & WATERPROOF MATCHES!

Nice big fire for your tribe! Don't have to worry about rubbing two sticks together! This is a necessity for your tribe!

So, if you would like to buy flint and waterproof matches for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
hippydude126
no ta
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrea has purchased the flint and waterproof matches for the Sapoa tribe! Hope you enjoy it, Andrea!

The second items up for bids are MOSQUITO NETS AND AN EXTRA TARP!

Keep your tribe cozy and dry when they sleep and you don't have to worry about getting bit in the night......unless if you want it. Meow.

So, if you would like to buy mosquito nets and an extra tarp for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Andrea, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the mosquito nets and tarp! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven has purchased the mosquito nets and tarp for the Guacimal tribe! Hope you enjoy it, Steven!

The third items up for bids will be a mystery item!

Could benefit you. Could hurt you. Take a chance.

So, if you would like to buy the mystery item for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Andrea and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the mystery item! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Alex has purchased the mystery item for the Sixaola tribe! Alex, you purchased a FISHING KIT WITH A HAWAIIAN SLING AND NET! Congratulations, Alex! Should make fishing a lot easier at your tribe!

The fourth item up for bids will be the SURVIVOR BATHROOM KIT, which comes stocked with shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, and a portable shower!

Everything you need to keep clean!

So, if you would like to buy the Survivor bathroom kit for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Alex, Andrea, and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the mystery item! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, I'm not going to PM anybody anymore, because it will get incredibly annoying for the people offline to come online with 10 or more PMs! So hopefully, you guys can just PM me without me telling you!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Deltrese has purchased the bathroom kit for the Guacimal tribe! Hope you enjoy it, Deltrese!

The fifth item up for bids will be a mystery item!

So, if you would like to buy the mystery item for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Alex, Andrea, Deltrese, and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the mystery item! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
James has purchased the mystery item for the Sixaola tribe! James, you purchased BLANKETS, A MATTRESS, TWO LANTERNS, AND TWO HAMMOCKS! A little bit of comfort for your tribe!

The sixth item up for bids will be THREE EGG-LAYING CHICKENS AND A ROOSTER!

Definitely some protein, but will it be from the eggs or the chicken?

So, if you would like to buy the chickens and rooster for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Alex, Andrea, Deltrese, James, and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the mystery item! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
Ireks
how are these items going to benefit us ? :S I mean in the real survivor they would be useful, but here :S
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Depends, Ireks. While it physically isn't a tangible item, it could benefit your tribe in some way.
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel has purchased the chickens and rooster for the Sixaola tribe! Hope you enjoy it, Axel!

The seventh item up for bids will be a COSTA RICAN FEAST FOR YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE!

Some extra food in your tummies wouldn't hurt!

So, if you would like to buy the Costa Rican feast for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Alex, Andrea, Axel, Deltrese, James, and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the feast! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
splozojames50
maybe a challenge or somethin :P
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris has purchased the Costa Rican feast for the Guacimal tribe! Hope you enjoy it, Chris!

The eighth item up for bids will be a mystery item!

So, if you would like to buy the mystery item for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Alex, Andrea, Axel, Chris, Deltrese, James, and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the mystery item! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Caroline has purchased the mystery item for the Pacuare tribe! Caroline, you purchased COSTA RICAN GRASSHOPPERS! Comes from the orphulella punctata family. May be tough going down, but it's food. However, this also comes with A CLUE TO THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!

The ninth item up for bids will be a LARGE PIZZA AND CLUE TO THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!

A pizza is great, but who wants to pass up an idol clue?

So, if you would like to buy the pizza and clue for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Alex, Andrea, Axel, Caroline, Chris, Deltrese, James, and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the pizza and clue! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Kyle has purchased the pizza and idol clue for the Guacimal tribe!

The tenth and final item up for bids will be LETTERS FROM HOME AND CLUE TO THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!

A clue and some love from home is the best combination!

So, if you would like to buy the letters for your tribe, PM me that you would like to spend your $100! Alex, Andrea, Axel, Caroline, Chris, Deltrese, James, Kyle, and Steven, since you have no money to spend, you can not buy the letters and clue! Good luck, tribes!
4547 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter has purchased the letters and idol clue for the Pacuare tribe!

That is it! This Survivor auction is now over! However, as I said at the beginning of this auction, "after the ten items have been auctioned off, there will be one final item at the end of this auction!"

This final item is TRIBAL IMMUNITY! However, only the two tribes with the most amount of money remaining can win tribal immunity! Here are the final money values!

Sapoa- $900 remaining
Guacimal- $600 remaining
Pacuare- $800 remaining
Sixaola- $700 remaining

Because they have the most money remaining, SAPOA AND PACUARE WIN IMMUNITY!! Congratulations Sapoa and Pacuare! Both of you are safe from Tribal Council this week!

Unfortunately, Guacimal and Sixaola, even though you guys bought the most items, that has come around to bit you in the butt. The two of you are going to Tribal Council, and each of you must vote one member out of your tribe!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes of you have until 12:30 PM EST Saturday to PM me your vote! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all 10 votes are cast, no more changing! Also, even if you don't have an immunity idol clue, you are allowed to guess, and you can guess multiple times! The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!