This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

4549 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Well, in a bit of a surprising situation, we went from 40 castaways to 44! Now, because of this, all four tribes will be going to Tribal Council! However, each tribe member will be able to compete for individual immunity! Having individual immunity means that you are the only one from your tribe that can NOT receive votes at Tribal Council! Also, the winners of the immunity challenge will also receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol! The answers to all four hidden immunity idols are actual contestants from Survivor! I will give you clues about that contestant, and your job is to solve who that contestant is! If you are the first person from your tribe to solve it, you win the idol! Clues are completely different for all four tribes, so there are four different answers for each tribe!

Now, let's get to the rules for the first immunity challenge!

I have scrambled up the letters to three of Costa Rica's most famous buildings and monuments! The first person from each person to correctly unscramble all three monuments and PM me the three correct answers will receive individual immunity and a clue to their hidden immunity idol! Okay! Here are the three scrambled monuments!

1. IEEDTEONRIDFAHR (three words)
2. ALSRBDATELINOSACI (three words)
3. NOOMLAYAOEBGNNINTAMUTUA (three words)

So, the first person from each tribe to PM me the three correct answers wins! Good luck to the 44 of you!
4549 days 23 hours ago
kimmal8
:O
4549 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
oh. good luck everyone.
4549 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, you only get one try at this challenge! Once you PM me, that's it! Can't change your score!
4549 days 23 hours ago
Insanity17
Well I got one. :/
4549 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
Yeah, I do too.
4549 days 23 hours ago
Joeker
When does the deadline end?
4549 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
There is no deadline. Once one person from each tribe PMs me all three correct answers, the game is over.

Right now, I have only gotten one set of answers.
4549 days 23 hours ago
Skaii
haha i really don't know!!
4549 days 23 hours ago
Joeker
Neither do I! :(
4549 days 23 hours ago
Bdreezy15
im lost!!!
4549 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
I can't figure out one. ._.
4549 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I will give you guys clues! I will give you one picture of each of the monuments! Because of this, Evan (01Gohan), you will be allowed to PM me again!
4549 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
Do we pm you for a hint or what?
4549 days 23 hours ago
Bdreezy15
where the images at?
4549 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I will post the images in the next five minutes. You will find them in the Images section of the game.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!