This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I AM DONE WITH THIS GROUP GAME!!!!

Topic » I AM DONE WITH THIS GROUP..

4012 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
I QUIT! IT'S TOO BORING!
4012 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
lol
4012 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Don't laugh, it's SUPER slow and SUPER boring, and the host should be here every challenge, so GOOD BYE!
4012 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
bye ethan :)
4012 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
STFU This LITERALLY has been the worst group game I've EVER been apart of!
4012 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
It's SOOOOOOOO unorganized and very slow and dull and boring!!!!
4012 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
lol I thought u were leaving
4012 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
I AM! BUT YOU ARE JUST AN ASSHOLE!
4012 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
then GTFO if you think its the worst group game

stop bitching and leave
4012 days 3 hours ago
MicklePickle20
bye
4012 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
SPRADO YOU ARE THE WORST PLAYER IN THIS WHOLE GROUP!!!!! IF YOU THINK I'M A BITCH, THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ARGUING? LOOKS LIKE AN ATTENTION WHORE TO ME!
4012 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
LMFAO you the one coming back ;)
4012 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
BYE ASSHOLE! AND TO EVERYONE READING THIS, HAVE FUN BEING BORED THE REST OF THIS GROUP GAME!!!!!
4012 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4012 days 3 hours ago
Bryce333
Ethan you shouldn't quit. :( We need you.

Although if I can give my opinion... I think Tyler is doing an awesome job hosting, but this challenge was extremely dull. Posting the same thing over and over again is fine, as long as it's only for like, thirty minutes. Having it span THREE HOURS is ridiculous. I quit the challenge halfway through because I was outraged at how much time I was wasting doing absolutely nothing. I don't mind long challenges, but at least make them intellectually stimulating. That was a complete waste.

I don't mean to be seen as rude or complaining, I love this group game. But I did NOT like that challenge.
4012 days 3 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Bye Ethan. Stop Bitching People. Paraguay was better than this.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!