This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Sheng Li)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Sheng Li)

4033 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
Maddalyn you backstabbed Josh your a hood rat you dont deserve to be here
4033 days 1 hour ago
iAwkwardxo
excuse you bitch? who are you
4033 days 1 hour ago
NJDevil19
well guess what, I can get taken out at any time, just like you.  Just because I talked to the members of my tribe and we respect each other doesn't mean they want me in the end.  I'd be a fool to think that everyone is telling me the truth.  I'm just trying to play the game to the best of my ability.  I haven't talked to you the whole game and now you come at me with this bullshit?  You know what, fuck you.  Take your jury vote and shove it up your ass.  Getting a jury vote from a worthless piece of shit like you would be a dishonor.
4033 days 1 hour ago
NJDevil19
and don't you dare talk shit about Maddalyn. I stick up for anyone left in this game but you.  Even if I'm not aligned with them, I have too much respect for this game to let someone like you take shots at others.
4033 days ago
Realchance
Your face is a dishonor. Ladies and Gentlemen on this tribe. Corey and Maddalyn have devised a plan to make it to the end tonight. I am voting for Maddalyn. Her vile retch opinion is not worth a damn thing. Cory telling me to shove my vote up my ass. Nope, your a dishonor to every player to ever play this game both on tengaged and irl
Tonight my vote will be cast for Maddalyn. Any kf you who care to join me in getting rid of half the snake is more then welcome. With me here I piss others off. Make a target for myself getting you farther. However they will ride coat tails to the end unless we stop them now
4033 days ago
iAwkwardxo
LOL
4033 days ago
NJDevil19
If you talked shit about anyone left, even people I barely talk to like Alex, I will still stand up for them because they worked hard to get here.  Whose coattails am I riding? I've been involved in almost every decision so far.  I'm not a snake because I can realistically see myself sitting with almost everyone left in this game at the end.  Every alliance I've made and every interaction I've made has been simcere and true.  If you were in my position, you would be doing the exact same thing as me, so I wouldn't go "miss holier than thou" on me.  Everything I've done is to further myself and my allies through this game.
4033 days ago
iAwkwardxo
- hides face- did this girl pass mental test before coming here?
4033 days ago
Realchance
Mental test honey im a psychology student.

I am holier then thou. Your trash. you have bullied everyone. Bullying people gets you NO WHERE so I dont bully people. I talk. My interactions with those that I have had here are genuine and sincere. If I were in your shoes I wouldnt be doing the same as you.
4033 days ago
iAwkwardxo
I have not bullied anyone though?
4033 days ago
Realchance
You dont think you have your blind to it because your doing it
4033 days ago
iAwkwardxo
How? you start on people for no reason.
4033 days ago
NJDevil19
Holy shit guys, we have a physc student on our hands, it's not like there's a million of them out there already or anything.
4033 days ago
NJDevil19
*psych
4033 days ago
Realchance
For no reason. Calling you and Cory out for being manipulative trolls

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!