This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challange one Korniria

Topic » Challange one Korniria

4735 days 11 hours ago
thepugglewuggle
4735 days 10 hours ago
Mystra
I don't understand what the challenge is.
4735 days 10 hours ago
sirbeastly
ya can i just post my survivor games i recorded.. they have a plot..
4735 days 10 hours ago
thepugglewuggle
XD u got to think of a movie idea with your tribe and the movie idea must have a plot a tittle a story and an endidng
4735 days 10 hours ago
1games1
well here goes a plot!

Carl the main chacter is at watching the news at house then hears somthing disturbing on the news The Zombie Apocolapse! (someone take it from here)
4735 days 5 hours ago
Diva1
Carl then runs out of his house to the local military base with his friends and they steal a bunch of tanks and rocket launches and head out to the country to an underground bunker to start making plans on how to save the world!
4735 days 5 hours ago
Diva1
The name of our movie is "Don't Be Messing With Us"
4735 days 5 hours ago
Diva1
The zombies start marching on the town, but since they are dead and stupid Carl and his friends start mowing them down one by one with the rocket launchers taking out bunches of them at a time.

Meantime back at the command post, the others have recruited a pilot from the local military base who has a stealth bomber that can fly hidden and they are bringing two of them to start bombing the crap out of the rest of the zombies from the air

open group

Survivor L.A

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!