This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP3: seriously we couldnt have landed on the sane island instead of th

Topic » EP3: seriously we couldnt have..

4858 days 2 hours ago
aerothunder
With josh aero and ethan running from psychotic nickel and drew beast and the others agreeing thy chase after them leaving jigger, FEF, rhys and jason. They obviously havent learnt much because when the chasing group give up they find jason had triggered the cyanide trap set by aero and the other 3 hanged and the campsite and plane ablaze. so will nickel and beast learn to run or will they stay and die. is kieth really  good name and why is he kiklling everyone? will find his pie?
the answers to these questions arent in this episode
4858 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*smiles evilly*
those ignorant bitches don't realize that they have been screwing with themselves*
*holds up gas mask and fire hydrant*
always pack for a fire, because you'll never know when it will happen
4858 days 2 hours ago
aerothunder
EXPLOSION/ scream
holy shit the trap worked
4858 days 2 hours ago
Endo360
Ethan: This is nuts man, I think we're screwed here.
4858 days 2 hours ago
Endo360
Ethan: Shit! Who was it?
4858 days 2 hours ago
aerothunder
yeah i say we keep going anyone object
good
4858 days 2 hours ago
Endo360
(So Ethan, Aero and Josh are running. Everyone except FEF, Jigger and rhys are cahsing them?)
4858 days 2 hours ago
Endo360
Ethan: I hope it was nickel, but it probably wasn't
4858 days 2 hours ago
aerothunder
i dont know but ihope it was that sumbitch nickel
why the hell could we not have cashed on the psycho island
4858 days 2 hours ago
Endo360
Ethan: Because this is just a fucked up t.v show... *laughs* Just jokin' with yah, man.
4858 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*douses fire*
cyanide bomb, that's odd. what did they add to it. cyanide doesn't blow up, it's a poison.
4858 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*sees four more untriggered bombs*
let's see, they have to be stepped on to blow up. got it, place them near the stream of fresh water. when they realize they need water.... boom.
4858 days 2 hours ago
aerothunder
i wonder if they figured out we pinched nickels c4 and added c4 when the poison fell on the c4 it caused an awesome reaction that made the c4 blow up
4858 days 2 hours ago
aerothunder
ok lets find some water as we are going that moron nickel will think will we go back 4 water and as ignorant moron he is hell forget that we are 4  hours ahead of him and hopefully alotmore by the end of today ok grab your stuff were moving out
4858 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*laughs evilly*
where'd they get c4..... because i don't have any. wait, the person who made the plane crash probably brought the c4
4858 days 2 hours ago
aerothunder
(kilik we placed only 1 trap the one u threw at me but didnt break)

open group

Flight 29 down (starting)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!