This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THIRD TEMPLE MISSION

Topic » THIRD TEMPLE MISSION

4877 days 21 hours ago
irberger24
if we are honestly eliminated though then that is sad we were the best team other than maybe red or yellow cuz both of us were on the whole time. if we do get out i hope carl could possibly bring us back in over ppl who are in right now but havent even said anything :(
4877 days 21 hours ago
cheese98
Can we have temple right now
4877 days 21 hours ago
unicornangel_32
thanks for not sending red team
4877 days 21 hours ago
tdeandreas
thanks for not sending gray team
4877 days 21 hours ago
etaco75
Well pink I can ASSURE u that you will not be getting our pieces! All 3 of them! That means that 1 team will be beating you with 4 pieces while u will only have 3. And If we stay, I can also assure u that you wont make it very far
4877 days 21 hours ago
irberger24
i dont want them in nom but overall even you can agree red, have you ever even spoken to your partner? i think anyone would rather have one of us as a partner cuz we are active in the game
4877 days 21 hours ago
tdeandreas
when is temple?
4877 days 21 hours ago
redjean
i didnt want you off purple
and green i know but you said that you dont want the team that say anything to not be in the nom so you lying again
4877 days 21 hours ago
redjean
in the start i dont want all of this but you start and now i finish
4877 days 21 hours ago
Carlclarkable
Um temple will be right now if you message me!!!!
4877 days 21 hours ago
unicornangel_32
i have to go...i will see u stays tomorrow

open group

Endurance Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!