This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 8 - KONTRABANDËS TOKA

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 8 -..

2964 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamEllie

My experience so far has been more stressful than I think it should've been. I know I've had some flops, and I hope this performance saves that.
Working with Ellie is a DREAM. We get along SO well and have the same musical ideas sometimes.

My song is Bjork's "It's Oh So Quiet". As you may recall, my good sis Re used two Bjork performances on American Idol. However, this is in my own style instead of WOW BIG CRAZY LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2964 days 15 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Performance wise this was pretty good and unexpected. However, and please don’t take this the wrong way, every time you SHHH’d I wanted to literally SHHH you permanently. It was very obnoxious and sometimes you’d shriek or do something that you probably thought as quirky but it made me feel as if I was watching a child with severe autism perform. I like you Kontra as an artist and you KNOW I love you as a person but this was pretty weak.

5/10.
2964 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This was... Such a mess...
I have no other words to describe it.

It had hints of excellence, but... Was ruined by these stupid theatrics.

The Shh'ing was ear cancerous

The shrieking and stage presence made me envy Helen Keller,

And overall... This was just.... I don't even know...

A... Wreck...

I hope America didn't want to break a mirror and swallow glass shards as much as I do, because... You could be great

But, I genuinely think that your background vocalists were cats in a torture chamber, cuz if those noises were you, you might need to check a vocal Doctor, cuz that was pretty awful.

6/10 there were moments that were rather good, but were outshined by your terrible shrieks of terror that sounds like a 9/11 victims dying moments mixtape.
2963 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
at least tell me this was better than my knockout AND my battle
2963 days 16 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Your knockout was better than this.

Your battle obviously was not because it wasn't live.
2963 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
thank you. If i somehow miraculously stay, i'll work on this more.
2963 days 15 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Oh my fucking god! When you sang, you actually sounded good and showed your range but this whole performance was ruined thanks to the screeching and shouting, and then that utterly useless and annoyingly retarded "Shh'ing". You looked and sounded like a mental person whenever you shh'ed, and that last Shh at the end made me want to slit my ears.

This had so much potential but was wasted by the over-theatrics. Such a pity but you've been a huge disappointment compared to your sister Re, so I should've expected this. There's no way I see you making it through so have fun living in your sister's shadows.

3.5/10
2963 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
I love you and I think you know what I'm gonna say, while I enjoyed this performance... You've yet to impress everyone else. You were a risk both times that I chose you and it's clear that it didn't pay off. Vocally, I thought you were pretty good you were incredibly unique but I think that this is the end for you.

6/10
2963 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
20/40

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!