This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15 - FINAL CHALLENGE

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15 - FINAL..

4536 days 5 hours ago
MMMMM
Final 3, welcome to your final immunity challenge. First off, I want to congratulate all 3 of you, unicorn, sarge and NCFX to be here today. You have done what 15 others could not have.

This challenge will be into 3 parts.

The first part will consist of you finding a blog. Don't worry, I will give you a lot of clues and it will be fairly easy to find it. First person to post on the blog wins 15 points. Second person to post gets 10 points and last gets 5 points.

For the second part, you will have to play a game (chosen by me), screenshot your score and pm me the link (tinypic.com) of the picture.
The person with the highest score will get 15 points. The person with second to highest score will get 10 points and the person with the lowest score will only get 5 points.

The last part will remain secret but it's one of my favorites that is SOOO easy yet so complicated. And the answer is right in FRONT of you. For this challenge, Everyone will be able to get score 15 points but be careful as if you didn't pay attention this season, you might end with lower than 5 points.

At the end, the person with the TOTAL combined score will win immunity.
This is a BIG challenge with BIG stakes. The winner will chose who sits next to them at the final tribal council and who will be the last member of the jury.

Date and Time: November 25th, 4 pm est

PS: tell me if you cannot be here at that time.
4536 days 5 hours ago
sarge455
4pm is no good for me at all. Can we have this early in the day. Say 12:30ish or 1pm EST.  I am at work all day on Friday from 3pm to 11pm. If you could postpone to Sat. would be great for me.
4535 days 17 hours ago
NCFX
Im ready at 1a or 4
4535 days 17 hours ago
NCFX
Id be ready from 12:30-1
4535 days 15 hours ago
MMMMM
Would it be good for everyone to move the challenge on saturday at the SAME time?
4535 days 15 hours ago
NCFX
Sure
4535 days 11 hours ago
unicornangel_32
yes
4535 days 10 hours ago
MMMMM
Okay, everyone can come at that time so it will stay at 4 pm est november 26th
4534 days 12 hours ago
NCFX
Here
4534 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
here
4534 days 11 hours ago
MMMMM
Here:
NCFX
sarge455
4534 days 11 hours ago
unicornangel_32
i am here
4534 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
YAY!! Everyone is here.
4534 days 11 hours ago
MMMMM
Alright All three of you are here.
here is your FIRST task.
YOU HAVE 10 minutes to play this game:
http://www.tengaged.com/play/click_maze2

When 10 minutes will be over, you must screenshot your score and upload the image in the image area in the group so I see your score.

Good luck guys!
1st : 15 points
2nd: 10 points
3rd: 5 points
4534 days 11 hours ago
unicornangel_32
posted
4534 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
posted as well

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!