This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GRS 3: Malaysian Jungle

Topic » GRS 3: Malaysian Jungle

2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
-
2773 days ago
Garrett_Auckland
Detour: Survivor, or Survival. You and your partner must answer a series of either questions about the U.S. Reality Series Survivor OR the process of Human Everyday Survival: Once you have mailed me your answers, I will either say correct or incorrect. If incorrect you must try again, if correct, I will mail you your next clue

SURVIVOR:

Who got the very first clue to a hidden immunity idol?

Usually when the two tribes merge into a single new tribe the Survivors live at the better of the two tribe camps. However, on sometime, the Survivors were forced to move to an entirely new location and start over from scratch. What was the first Survivor Season to have the tribes merge at a new camp and start from scratch?

What 2 seasons of Survivor begun on ‘Day 0’ resulting in a 39.5 day season?

SURVIVAL:

About how many liters of water do health authorities suggest drinking a day?

Survival: How many days do statistics show in a row you can not eat and obtain full recovery.

Much of the deserts in the world are clustered between 5 to 30 degrees north and south of the equator, in what are called subtropical zones. Scientists have theorized that these desert belts are due to two things: What are they?

open group

Holiday Fun!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!