This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Need To Know

Topic » Need To Know

3372 days 9 hours ago
CoalB
I will post things here I think people need to know.
3372 days 9 hours ago
CoalB
I just want to restate, I am not sure when I am going to do this show. It is my first solo hosting experience and I want to make sure I do it right.

Applications are up, I didn't include the Face Claim as a part of the app because it is not required. I would rather have people focus on the Bio's and really make their character memorable.

Thanks if you apply, if not then no hard feelings.
3370 days 8 hours ago
CoalB
I wanted to thank everyone that has applied to the show so far. I know that i've had a little assistance with getting the word out so thank you for that as well.

I will start doing roles soon so that I am not behind when I want to start the actual show. The start date is still TBD and I am not sure how large/small of a cast I will want to have.

If everyone that has applied to the show so far could make sure they add me as a friend so I can mail you with anything (Only until I get to yellow) that would also be very helpful.
3369 days 9 hours ago
CoalB
Thank you again to the people that applied, I wasn't expecting to have that many people apply to the show so unfortunately I have closed the applications for the first half of the season. I haven't hosted before and don't know if I'll be able to make a good show with too many people and would rather be able to get my style and focus before casting a boat load of people.

I am working on roles right now, they should be done with the next 24-48 hours. I tried my best to pre-mix the cast so that people wouldn't have to meet everyone from scratch. I tried to give everyone 5 different people to know and be able to interact with at the start of the show [I tried to write it all down so I didn't mess up but one person ended up with four people and I can't figure out where my screw up is :X]

~~IMPORTANT~~
That does not mean however, that you are not allowed to meet other characters on your own and it definitely does not mean that you have to interact with the people in your role more than anyone else.

I'll take a look at my schedule and put up some possible start dates tomorrow.
3368 days 12 hours ago
CoalB
A few non-specific times for us to start.

1 - THIS WEEKEND

2 - MIDDLE OF THE WEEK NEXT WEEK

3 - NEXT WEEKEND

Please let me know which sounds like a better time frame and then I can put out some specifics.
3368 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Start whenever, I'm still on jury duty for a few days and then after that I head back to work :P
3368 days 10 hours ago
DanieleD
3368 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
Whichever, Saturday is my last day of work this week, and off all next week!
3368 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Up to you bro, but do realize I may not be the most active as I am currently working on the Kids of series of shows [Austin and Miami, which is coming soon]. And also, best of luck. I sense you taking this far.
3368 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
Maybe Sunday afternoon, if it is going to be this weekend. I'm busy all day Friday and Saturday.
3368 days 4 hours ago
AintItFun
3368 days ago
pinkygirl202
either next week or next weekend preferably, or if we start this weekend Sunday is preferable, lots of valentines day plans.
3367 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
1 or 3.
3367 days 13 hours ago
CoalB
Thank you all for your input. I have listed the dates for the first four episodes on the front of the group page.

I will be posting the episode on Saturday the 14th [Episode 1] at 11:30pm PST/2:30pm EST/7:30pm GMT

The first episode will last about 36hours and simply be for me to get my bearings with the show, see who's active [within reason of course], see where people try to take their characters, and how the show flows.

The second episode will be more vital for activity since that is when I will mail out storyline options.
3367 days 13 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Like i said already, I may not be the most active as juggling hosting duties and working on two shows on top of this one can become challenging on my schedule.
3367 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
I'll be at work until 10 pm GMT, will only be able to post around 11ish. (:

open group

On These Streets

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!