This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9- Why Do You Think You're Top of the Totem Pole?

Topic » Episode 9- Why Do You Think..

1347 days 14 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Queen.
1347 days 3 hours ago
ShazamJSS
I’m gonna switch Nick & John.
1347 days ago
turney1805
NEW LIST- POST SWITCH DECISION

1. Tachycardia (Christian H)
2. Lemjam6 (Jake B)
3. Survivor8 (Mike S)
4. Midknight3baby (Mike B)
------------------------------------------------------------------BOTTOM 5- NOMINATED FOR VOTE
5. ShazamJSS (Jake S)
6. amf7410 (Andy)
7. Christian_ (Christian B)
8. Jxhn (John)
------------------------------------------------------------------BOTTOM OF THE TOTEM POLE
9. NJKoda1998 (Nick)

Alright with Jake S' decision, Nick, you are now the BOTTOM OF THE TOTEM POLE, and you are in danger of possible elimination.

Nick, you have an important decision to make. You must choose someone to be your Defender. This person will be given to choice to save you from immediate elimination and unleash a twist right now or to eliminate you and take power for this round.

Please post your decision here ASAP
1347 days ago
NJKoda1998
I am going to choose Shazam
1347 days ago
ShazamJSS
I will save Nick.
1347 days ago
turney1805
DEFENDER DECISION

Jake S, you are now SAFE for the round and cannot be eliminated. Congratulations!

With that, you have a decision to make with only two options...

SAVE CARD- With this card, you will save Nick from immediate elimination. He will still be nominated for the vote but cannot go home in the first elimination. If you choose this, someone else will be eliminated via a twist.

POWER CARD- With this card, you will unlock a special power that can be only used during this round. If you choose this option, Nick will be immediately from the game in 10th Place and become the 4th member of the jury.

Please post your decision ASAP.
1347 days ago
ShazamJSS
Save Card.
1346 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- TWIST ELIMINATION AND VOTING

As Jake S has chosen to pick the SAVE CARD. Nick, you are now safe from this immediate elimination however, you are still nomination for the vote.

Which means, someone else needs to go....

For this round, the twist in play is NEXT BOTTOM OF THE TOTEM.

The next bottom of the Totem Pole is eliminated, which is Spot #8, which is JOHN.

This is incredibly tragic, but John, this ends your time in TTRS 50: Reality Mix- Last Triumph. I knew this elimination was gonna suck while planning the season, I just didn't realize it would suck this much. John, you have been in my series for such a short time but it has always been great hosting you. I am beyond glad that you were able to participate in this season, I know this will be seen as a screwjob and I'm sorry for that, but you are now the 4th member of the jury.

Please say your goodbyes and head on out.

EVERYONE ELSE....

You ALL have a vote to attend to, the remaining 9 of you must vote to eliminate one of the remaining Bottom 5. Your options are:

amf7410 (Andy)
Christian_ (Christian B)
NJKoda1998 (Nick)

You will need to tell me which of those three you want to eliminate. Just to be clear, EVERYONE votes including Christian H and Jacob.

Once you vote it is LOCKED.

You have until tomorrow 10 AM PST (1 PM EST) to vote. However, if you all vote earlier, then I will reveal the results earlier.
1346 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- VOTING RESULTS

0 - amf7410 (Andy)
4 - Christian_ (Christian B)
5 - NJKoda1998 (Nick)

With 5 votes, Nick, your fellow competitors have spoken. This ends your time in TTRS 50: Reality Mix- Last Triumph.

Nick, I know this is not the iconic elimination you were hoping for but what a great performance. Thank you for your time in TTRS, your contributions to this series and the wikia are always appreciated and so are you as a person.

For now, say your goodbyes as you are the fifth member of the jury.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!