This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5- People In Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones

Topic » Episode 5- People In Glass..

1356 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
friendship ended with survivor8
now lafiercebrittany is my best friend
1356 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
hugs brittany

spits on the corpses of all the teal people who eliminated themselves
1356 days 1 hour ago
Survivor8
I did great today
1356 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
my corpse feels violated :(
1356 days ago
ShazamJSS
My corpse feels nothing, as it is dead.
1356 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I never thought I’d help win a challenge like this omfg

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7e6b9ae11fca3cd8f8e96bb388b17bbf/tenor.gif
1356 days ago
NJKoda1998
I owe Brittany my life
1356 days ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- LIMBO VOTING

Alright everyone, gather around it is time for another vote. Each player in this game except the losing team captain, Mike B, must now vote to nominate one player to join him in Limbo.

The only players eligible to go into Limbo are the members of the Pink Team EXCEPT Christian H who is immuned this round. Meaning you may only choose from the following players:

amf7410 (Andy)
Ethan000 (Ethan)
GentlemanG (Ray)
Jxhn (John)
Lemjam6 (Jake B)

Again EVERYONE, including the Teal Team, votes. Mike B, you need to mail me a list ranking these players from 1 to 5, with the player you want most nominated being 1, as that will be used in the event of a tie.

You all have until tomorrow (Monday) 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to send in your votes. Once you vote it is LOCKED. Votes will NOT be revealed this round.

Good Luck!
1355 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- LIMBO VOTING RESULTS

Alright everyone, thank you for getting your votes in early. With your votes, I can reveal results now, now remember I am not revealing how you voted, just the count.

05 - GentlemanG (Ray)
-----------------------------------------NOMINATED
04 - amf7410 (Andy)
02 - Ethan000 (Ethan)
01 - Jxhn (John)
01 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)

With 5 votes, Ray, it looks like your fellow winners have nominated you to face elimination this round.

However, nominations are NOT final yet, please standby...
1355 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
01 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)
1355 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- LIMBO VOTING RESULTS (PART TWO)

As announced earlier, the player with the most saves in the Team Captain poll would be given a special power for this round. That power was the power of MVP, which was the original twist used with this format during TTRS 29: The Glass House.

Our MVP for this round has decided to nominate JOHN.

Mike B, Ray, and John, one of you is about to be eliminated from the game. You are now in LIMBO, and the person who gets the fewest votes to save will be elimianted from Last Triumph.

YOUR POLL:
https://tengaged.com/group/2795-ttrs-50-reality-mix-last-triumph/poll/ttrs-50-limbo-poll-who-do-you-want-save-150188

Your poll will close tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST), a little over 23 hours from now.

Good Luck!
1354 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR- LIMBO RESULTS

Mike B, Ray, and John, for the last 23 hours the Tengaged public has been voting and a decision has been made.

61.0% - Jxhn (John)
19.9% - Midknight3baby (Mike B)
-----------------------------------------------------ELIMINATED
19.1% - GentlemanG (Ray)

I have to admit, I did not see this one coming, but with that being said, Ray, your glass has been shattered. Your time in TTRS 50: Reality Mix- Last Triumph is over.

Ray, we've had a roller coaster of a relationship, but no matter what you may think of me, I do appreciate the effort you put into almost of all of your seasons (you know you didn't try in Glass House). Thank you for agreeing to play in this season, it was great having you, but please say your good byes.

Everyone else, I will be seeing you in about 15 minutes.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!