This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4- This Ain't It. You Can't Be The One...

Topic » Episode 4- This Ain't It. You..

1355 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Are You The One? Second Chances

In this round, you will be paired up with your potential perfect match...as determined by a random draw, of course. After the pairs are made, you will compete in a daily mission. The winning team will earn safety from elimination and be declared a Perfect Match, while the last place team will automatically be up for elimination and declared a No Match.

After the daily mission and results, all teams except for the No Match team will vote one team into The Choice. The team with the most votes will be up for elimination, facing the Choice.

In The Choice, the winners on the team voted in will be given 2 choices: SHARE or STEAL.
---If both winners on the team choose to SHARE, then our No Match team will be immediately eliminated.
---If both winners on the team choose to STEAL, this will be considered the ultimate betrayal and both winners will be eliminated from the game; sparing the No Match team.
---If one winner chooses to SHARE and the other chooses to STEAL, then a massive deceit would have occurred. The winner who chose to Share will be immediately eliminated from the game. While the winner who chose Steal will not only stay in the game but they will be given the power to eliminate one winner on the No Match team, receive immunity for Episodes 5 and 6, and be given an advantage that could help them after their immunity expires.
1355 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE ONE- TEAM SELECTION

TEAMS WERE CHOSEN BY RANDOM DRAW HERE:
http://us21.chatzy.com/58098148029878

THE PAIRS
NJKoda1998 (Nick)/Ethan000 (Ethan)
amf7410 (Andy)/obscurity (Sagar)
ShazamJSS (Jake S)/BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
Tachycardia (Christian H)/5651Omar (Omar)
LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)/Jxhn (John)
Midknight3baby (Mike B)/bad18life (TJ)
Christian_ (Christian B)/GentlemanG (Ray)
Lemjam6 (Jake B)/Survivor8 (Mike S)
1355 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- DAILY CHALLENGE

For this challenge we are flashing back to TTRS 42: Game Over.

The name of this challenge is "Search It All The Way"

In this Main Event, you are trying to find a total of TEN users on Tengaged.com whose karma adds up to a total of 17,000 karma. However, there is a catch...

EACH PLAYER is required to submit a list of ten users whose karma adds up to 17,000 karma. Your total INDIVIDUALLY should add up 17,000 karma, NOT combined with your partner.

You MAY NOT use any of the same users your partner did as well or you will BOTH be penalized 20 points per each matching user you have.

You MAY NOT use any Tengaged user who is in the Top 50 ranks, and you MAY NOT use any Tengaged user that has less than 125 karma.

How will this challenge be scored?
-------------------------------------------------------
Your individual score will be the sum of two numbers, which will be determined as follows:
-The total number of karma that you are off of 17,000 karma will be MULTIPLIED by 20.
-The DIFFERENCE between the highest and lowest karma amounts on your list of 10 users.

Both players will have their individual scores combined to make your team score. If you do not compete, your score will be your teammate’s score multiplied by 10.

Each player gets ONE SUBMISSION. That submission must have WORKING links, or I will penalize you 10 points for each non-working link. I suggest you send your mail to yourself to see if it works or not before you send it to me.

There are NO RE-SUBMISSIONS in this challenge, so if you make a mistake, you (or your team) will be penalized for it.

The team who has the LOWEST combined total penalty points will be the winners of this challenge and SAFE from elimination. While the team with the HIGHEST combined total penalty points will be the No Match for the round and face possible elimination.

Although a tie should not happen, in the event of a tie, the player with the smallest difference between highest and lowest karma amount will give their team favor. If that ties, then it will come down to which team sent in first.

This challenge starts now and will last until tomorrow (Monday) 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1355 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO- DAILY CHALLENGE RESULTS

Well look at this, my winners got their asses into gear and finished early, meaning we can do results now. Remember for this episode, the winner only gets safety, while the last place team will be a "No Match" and face posisble elimination.

1st: Christian_ (Christian B)/GentlemanG (Ray) - 69 penalty points
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PERFECT MATCH
2nd: ShazamJSS (Jake S)/BOBROCKS333 (Jacob) - 83 penalty points
3rd: Lemjam6 (Jake B)/Survivor8 (Mike S) - 93 penalty points
4th: NJKoda1998 (Nick)/Ethan000 (Ethan) - 107 penalty points
5th: amf7410 (Andy)/obscurity (Sagar) - 187 penalty points
6th: LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)/Jxhn (John) - 229 penalty points
7th: Tachycardia (Christian H)/5651Omar (Omar) - 2809 penalty points
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NO MATCH
8th: Midknight3baby (Mike B)/bad18life (TJ) - 13234 penalty points

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Christian and Ray, you have won this daily challenge and are SAFE for the round! Well done Perfect Match!

Unfortunately, Mike B and TJ, you have come in last place today. As a result, you are officially a No Match and are nominated for elimination. Your fate is no longer in your hands. It is in the hands of the rest of the players and the couple that will be voted into The Choice.

Voting will be posted shortly.
1355 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
❤️_❤️
1355 days 1 hour ago
ShazamJSS
Nice. Congrats, guys.

Good luck, Mike & TJ.
1355 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Nick and I rn :(

https://mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/rc/2014/03/Truth4.gif
1355 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- THE CHOICE VOTING

Hello Everyone!

It is time to vote for a couple to go into The Choice. As the winners of the last daily challenge, Christian_ (Christian B)/GentlemanG (Ray) are SAFE and cannot be sent into The Choice. Furthermore, for coming in last place and becoming our No Match couple, Midknight3baby (Mike B)/bad18life (TJ) are already in danger of elimination and cannot be voted in either.

ELIGIBLE COUPLES TO BE VOTED IN:
NJKoda1998 (Nick)/Ethan000 (Ethan)
amf7410 (Andy)/obscurity (Sagar)
ShazamJSS (Jake S)/BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
Tachycardia (Christian H)/5651Omar (Omar)
LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)/Jxhn (John)
Lemjam6 (Jake B)/Survivor8 (Mike S)

The couples listed above are the only couples eligible to recieve votes tonight.

Now for the voting, you are voting as a COUPLE, meaning you MUST agree with your partner on who to vote. Failing to agree will carry very heavy consequences which will include the following:

-Vote Cancelation and Self Vote for this round
-Automatic Nomination for Next Episode [Which cannot be canceled with a competition or power]

If one partner fails to vote but the other partner does vote, then the vote will be counted, and the partner who does not vote will be issued a strike and official warning.

Votes can be changed this round but all votes must be sent via Tengaged mails and the last vote I get by the deadline is the one that will be counted.

In the event of a tie, our Perfect Match, Christian and Ray, will break the tie.

Your deadline to vote is tomorrow (Tuesday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) which is about 25 hours from now.

Good Luck!
1355 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Mike and TJ, you CANNOT vote.
1353 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- THE CHOICE VOTING RESULTS

Alright everyone, the deadline has passed and it is now time to see who will be going into The Choice?

Your votes will NOT be revealed, just the vote count...

04 - Tachycardia (Christian H)/5651Omar (Omar)
03 - ShazamJSS (Jake S)/BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)

With that vote, Christian H and Omar, you are now officially nominated for The Choice by the other couples. Your fate still rests in your hands.

The Choice will begin shortly...
1353 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR- THE CHOICE

Midknight3baby (Mike B)/bad18life (TJ), you have been declared a No Match, and now your fate is not in your hands.

Tachycardia (Christian H)/5651Omar (Omar), you have both been nominated by the other couples to face The Choice.

Christian H and Omar, you are now in the The Choice. In this, your bond as a couple will be tested. You have two simple options which you must pick from: SHARE or STEAL.

Once you have both made your choice, I will reveal the results and one of the following outcomes will occur:

---If both winners on the team choose to SHARE, then our No Match team will be immediately eliminated.
---If both winners on the team choose to STEAL, this will be considered the ultimate betrayal and both winners will be eliminated from the game; sparing the No Match team.
---If one winner chooses to SHARE and the other chooses to STEAL, then a massive deceit would have occurred. The winner who chose to Share will be immediately eliminated from the game. While the winner who chose Steal will not only stay in the game but they will be given the power to eliminate one winner on the No Match team, receive immunity for Episodes 5 and 6, and be given an advantage that could help them after their immunity expires.

Christian H and Omar, you have until midnight PST to send in your decision. Once you make a decision it is LOCKED.

Choose wisely.
1353 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR CONTINUED

Both of the winners in the Couple voted into The Choice have made their decision:

STEAL - Tachycardia (Christian H)
SHARE - 5651Omar (Omar)

With that, the decision is set. Christian, you have chosen to STEAL and Omar, you have chosen to SHARE.

A massive deceit has occurred, meaning the eliminaiton has changed.

Omar, as you have been scammed by your partner, Christian H, your time in this game is over. I know you did not enjoy this game, but thank you for agree to play anyways and thank you for your time in TTRS. It has been a pleasure. Say your good byes.

Christian H, you are now SAFE and will be staying in the game. In addition, you must NOW vote to eliminate one of the players in the No Match. You must post your decision in this thread with a reason before midnight EST.
1353 days 23 hours ago
5651Omar
Like I said on Skype...
1353 days 23 hours ago
5651Omar
I could care less about this game. I wanted to quit last week, and I stuck it out one more week. This time, I’m leaving and giving someone something in return, so I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t quit.

Bye guys. I genuinely don’t care for any of you, so I won’t say I love y’all.
1353 days 22 hours ago
Tachycardia
In group games, I hate making decisions like this. I already feel bad about slaying Omar and now I have to do this. Normally, I would try to plan out a strategy to get to the end game, but it’s clear that I don’t have much longevity so I have to take it episode by episode which is why I stole. When it comes to this decision, I now have the chance to think a little further into the future.

TJ, we were on the same team on an earlier episode and you seemed pretty chill and someone I could work with. However, after my immunity expires I’m not sure if the pull of other people in this group could potentially draw you away.

Mike, I don’t really know you and that’s a two way street because neither of us have really talked to each other. If I save you, I don’t know if you would work with me. I think the sheep that voted for me this round will probably end up voting you next, which is unfortunate but things could always change.

With that being said, I am going to eliminate TJ. I’m really sorry but I feel that going forward this is the best decision when I look at everyone left in the cast. I think that eliminating you opens up more opportunities to work with people in the future.
1353 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Alright, let me go ahead and cut in to make this official...

With Christian H's sole vote, it is official TJ, you have been eliminated from TTRS 50: Reality Mix- Last Triumph.

TJ, we go way back, and your time in this series goes way back as well. I was shocked when you accepted the invite to play because I wasn't sure you were still active. Thank you for agreeing to play and for being a part of this series and leaving your mark. Unfortunately, your time in this game ends now, please say your good byes.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!