This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] The Great Hall

Topic » [48] The Great Hall

2157 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
after the lovely sushi dinner that everyone willingly consumed and took part of, the sun sets on the ttrs whodunnit mansion
2157 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
a rather uneventful night happens
2157 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
the sun rises
2157 days 16 hours ago
EM002
I was force fed
2157 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
the camera pans to all of the spared houseguests, alive and well
2157 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
the camera pans to chase, his fat ass having eaten far more than the recommended amount of sushi, but nevertheless still alive and well
2157 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
and then the camera pans to husein
DEAD
2157 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
the end
2157 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
ATTENTION PLAYERS:

It is time to investigate. Please post below where you want to go, and join that corresponding group.

The Crime Scene- https://tengaged.com/group/8859-ttrs-whodunnit-crime-scene
The Last Known Whereabouts- https://tengaged.com/group/8860-ttrs-whodunnit-last-known-whereabouts
The Morgue- https://tengaged.com/group/8771-ttrs-whodunnit-morgue

HOWEVER, this week is going to be more intense than ever before. That's because this round will be a FAST FORWARD round, with the Spared/Scared ceremony happening tomorrow.

There is no riddle for this week, so all you will need to do is investigate and take the quiz before the deadline. The quiz will be mailed to you shortly but in case anyone gets any funny ideas about using the quiz to help their investigation, do remember we can see exactly how many people access the quiz, and if that number is not the number it should be, we will find out who it is, that person will be expelled, and it will be written statements for everyone for the rest of the season :)

STATEMENTS QUIZ #9

Players, gather around it is time for your ninth Statements quiz.

Let me explain how this will work...

I will PM all of you the link to where you will take the quiz. When you are ready, you will start the quiz by filling out the first form with your Tengaged username and a number that you will be sending to turney1805 and myself.

Once you hit submit on this form, your time will have officially started and it will send you to the quiz questions. All quiz questions are short answers, there is no multiple choice. We do not grade on spelling but if we cannot tell what you are saying, then we will count it as incorrect.

Your job is simple, to get as many quiz questions correct as possible. Remember time will only be used in the event of a tie.

The three players with the lowest scores (unless there is a tie, in which case more players) will be SCARED, and one of those players will become the killer's next target.

Good luck players! You have till Saturday, May 9th, at 2:00 AM EST (12 AM PST) to START your quiz
2157 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse
Crime Scene
2157 days 15 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
Last Known Whereabouts
2157 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
Crime Scene
2157 days 15 hours ago
EM002
Morgue
2157 days 15 hours ago
OATTY3
Last Known Whereabouts please
2157 days 9 hours ago
bambinoswag
Morgue

R.I.P. Husein, our pebble queen :(

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!