This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 31: Endurance 2

Topic » Applications for TTRS 31:..

3429 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Applicants!

Thank you for your consideration to play in my 31st Season! This is a TTRS OPEN Season, meaning that ANYONE (except those who played in The Duel 2) is welcome to apply. If you are interested in competing in this season, then you must fill out this application out in its entirety. This is your only chance to tell me about yourself, so please put effort into them and fill them out completely; ONE word answers will significantly decrease your chances of winning.

Anyways, applications will be open for about a week. Good Luck!!

-Turney1805

The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:
Karma?:
Color Level?:
How long have you been on Tengaged?:

Why do you want to compete in this season?:
What makes you stand out from other players in games?:
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?:

Have you ever seen Endurance?
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why?
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why?

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):

This season is a LIVE season with the occasional NON-LIVE Mission, with that said, it is important that you are active.
What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed):

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
What places did you finish in each of those seasons?:
During your time in TTRS, what would you say is your most memorable moment?:
What is your goal in this season?:

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
3429 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
This is a TTRS OPEN Season, meaning that ANYONE (except those who played in The Duel 2) is welcome to apply.

proof turney is an evil dictator DO NOT APPLY
3429 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jacob K
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: jkkjjk15
Karma?: 161
Color Level?: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 yr 1 month

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I only ever competed in one season and i LOVED it so i want to play another!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Umm I know a lot of people are very physical but im mostly strategical!
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?: Loyalty is definitely my number 1 trait that is needed to be my partner. Also someone who is easy to talk to would be nice:)

Have you ever seen Endurance? Yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why? I have never actually finished a season because i always watch like the first half and stop and it was too long ago to remeber which one.
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why? Same as above
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why? I love when they had to grab the colored balls to decide their team mate... It was fun to watch lol idk

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Endurance, Consecutive posting, Speed, and puzzles. Depends what the trivia is about because if its endurance NOPE lol. I HATE SPAMMING.

This season is a LIVE season with the occasional NON-LIVE Mission, with that said, it is important that you are active.
What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): I can be on 3 EST- 11 EST anyday.

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Season 28, The Banker.
What places did you finish in each of those seasons?: 21st... LOL I literally was out right after i became inactive for a few days so i hate myself for that...
During your time in TTRS, what would you say is your most memorable moment?: Honestly i wasnt on enough to have one:(
What is your goal in this season?: My goal this season is to make it to the halfway point... Pathetic goal i know but i gotta start small :D

Thank you for considering me!
3429 days 17 hours ago
brandonljw
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:brandon l.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: brandonljw (i think)
Karma?:13
Color Level?: white
How long have you been on Tengaged?: ONE YEAR (and i still white)

Why do you want to compete in this season?: because i have been trying out for your group games but i never managed to be in
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: i can be very sneaky at times
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?:  someone who lives in asia( not meant to be racist but the time zones really help cause im living in asia), trustworthy and someone i can rely my life upon

Have you ever seen Endurance? sorta
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why? endurance missions. i am impressed by their endurance skills compared to mine irl

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):trivia and puzzles

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): 5-6pm,4a.m -8am
3429 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Andrea
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Prue.holmes1
Karma?: 530
Color Level?: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 - 4 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because as you know I am always being robbed because people are jealous so you need to rig this season for me :o
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Well, as I stated before people are jealous of me and thats why they love to give me the spotlight and make me the centre of attention :D
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?: I want someone who will co-operate while being able to fit into a range similar to my personality

Have you ever seen Endurance?: Yes all seasons :D
If yes, what is your favorite season and why?: Hawaii because I feel that was probably the most competitive season.
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why?: Aaron and Jonna because I love Jonna on MTV's The Challenge so I love her on Endurance? :P
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why?: I don't have a favourite, I prefer the temple rounds to the actual missions :D

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Speed, Trivia and Endurance

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): On weekdays I can be here from 4pm EST till 9pm EST and on weekends I can be here from 3pm EST till 10pm EST

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Survivor: Argentina, The Mole, The Banker and The Glass House
What places did you finish in each of those seasons?: (Here comes my robbed seasons results in order:)
21st, 10th, 22nd and then 17th - As you can see people were just too jealous of having me in a game with them so they just had to give me these placements. I will still the star of the show though :D
During your time in TTRS, what would you say is your most memorable moment?: Myself vs the House in The Glass House, I was clearly the most threatening person since everyone was attacking me.
What is your goal in this season?: To not get any haters... But we all know thats going to be hard to achieve :D
3429 days 7 hours ago
EM002
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Eric
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: EM0020
Karma?: 278
Color Level?: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 year and a half

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I've always loved your games and I've join like 4 of them and I want to continue playing these games since I know you will do a great job with it 0
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm not gonna say the normal stuff which is strategic, social, smart etc. I'll just say that we all have things that make us different that some of us know and others don't.
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?: Someone smart, can help balance the team out, is an all round good player.

Have you ever seen Endurance? BARELY
If yes, what is your favorite season and why? The only season I have seen is Hawaii and it was like 2 episodes lol
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why? I liked Monoroe and whoever else was his partner.
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why? The only one I can remember is the one where they had to hold on for dear life. I think that was the very first mission.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting (Sometimes, it depends what the challenge is) Speed (Also a sometimes) and Endurance

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): Anywhere from 5 PM EST- 12 AM EST (weekdays)
3 PM EST- anytime (weekend)
What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
TTRS15: Battle of the Seasons
TTRS21: Fresh Meat 2
TTRS24: Big Brother- Newbie Stars
TTRS28: The Banker
What places did you finish in each of those seasons?:
TTRS15- 9th/15th
TTRS21- 10th/14th
TTRS24- 1st/16th
TTRS28- 15th/27th
During your time in TTRS, what would you say is your most memorable moment?: Probably winning Newbie Stars :p
What is your goal in this season?: Make it as far as possible since I've barely gotten far in your series except Newbie Stars :/
3429 days 3 hours ago
LockerAmi
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:Ami
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:[NONE]
Karma?:88
Color Level?:Orange Level
How long have you been on Tengaged?:For like 2 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?:Because I rrally want to jump into your series like its gone 31 seasons and I'm not in 1 and plus never played endurance before but have tried to apply for it before.

What makes you stand out from other players in games?:I'd say I'm nice but then I could be sneaky yah know Thats usually why people come to me because I seem easy to approach :)

What qualities do you look for in a teammate?:I look for loyalty and drive people who want to lay down and give up its like a NOT it's never over til it's over so hopefully my partner is pushful..if thats a word lmao

Have you ever seen Endurance?I seen like 1 ep but I'm aware of the rules and how it works.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):I tend to love the puzzles and races or even a luck challenge here or there no matter what I'm trying my damnest to win it.

This season is a LIVE season with the occasional NON-LIVE Mission, with that said, it is important that you are active.Ok Fine with me.

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed):Ok so I'm central time so 5:00-7:00 PN works if you want more hours anything after 5 CST
3429 days 3 hours ago
LockerAmi
[Weekends-Past 3PM EST]
3429 days 3 hours ago
Absol
hey turney how are you
3428 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Luke/Lukey
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: lukeybearzz
Karma?: 125
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 6 months idk

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because TTRS is legendary and I want to make a statement in this amazing group game show
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I kinda rely on different things. If I suck at challenges, I become a social & strategetic threat. Also I am underrated a lot but that is what makes me get far.
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?: Loyal, honest, and nice, BUT isn't afraid to make a move.

Have you ever seen Endurance? SI!
If yes, what is your favorite season and why? the 1st season
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why? JONNA AND AARON FROM THE 1ST SEASON BC JONNA AND AARON SLAYED IN THAT AND JONNA CONTIUNES TO SLAY IN ENDURANCE
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why? Probably the mission in Hawaii where it was Endurance and i think it was for the samhadi. THe reason why is because Monroe SLAYED that challenge. Like, I was VIVID. (monroe and his partner are one of my faves btw)

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting / Endurance, maybe puzzles. I haven't really done group games but I hope I can make this one

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): (3 EST - 6 EST)
3428 days 20 hours ago
MichelleWilliams
awww, I want to apply but I have exams next month. Good luck everyone! If there's an opportunity to watch it from the sidelines then I'd love to
3428 days 20 hours ago
sjsoccer88
The Interview
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Steve
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: sjsoccer88
Karma?: 10846
Color Level?:
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4+ years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Finally have the time to dedicate to it
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm loyal and ruthless and the same time
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?: Willing to work evenly with me. Someone that doesn't tell me what to do but I don't tell what to do either. They offer just as much input on a situation even if it differs completely from what I'm saying.

Have you ever seen Endurance? If it is the kid show I'm thinking of, Yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why? That was like 10 years ago. I cant remember
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why? Same reason as above
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why? I think they stood on logs once? That's all I can remember.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, Puzzles, Spamming if I'm dedicated to it

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed) 7 pm eastern until 1 am eastern. Possibly later depending on how tired I am from work.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 17: The Hunger Games
What places did you finish in each of those seasons?: 3rd Place
During your time in TTRS, what would you say is your most memorable moment?: Killing my first person in the Hunger Games was thrilling and gave me motivation to try to win
What is your goal in this season?: To win at all costs
3428 days 8 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alex
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: alexthegreat510
Karma?: 206
Color Level?: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since October

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I'm interested to try a game format that I haven't played before, and I would love to win
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I think I'm good at challenges and a likable person, which will hopefully help me win.
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?: Someone agreeable and not dramatic, someone who can pull their own weight in challenges, and someone that I can be friends with when the game is over

Have you ever seen Endurance? No but I know the format and stuff :X

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Speed, Puzzles, Trivia, Endurance

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): Anytime after school, so from like 4 EST onwards

3428 days 5 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
The Interview:
What is Your Name? Landon
Skype Name? Ilovethebuccaneers
Karma?: 257
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I joined in January of 2011 (4 year anniversary coming up) but I log off when college starts up cause I don't want to be distracted.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love endurance and its a game that i think plays to my strengths. I think this game is more straight forward which I think it better for me since I can control people easier.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: My intellect is what will help me. I was the valedictorian of my graduating class and I will use it and my wit to find the best ways to win a challenge. I will also use it to determine who should go and who should stay to better my game in the long run.
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?: Smart, active, determined, competitive, driven

Have you ever seen Endurance? Season all 6 seasons.
If yes, what is your favorite season and why? I would say season 5 (High Sierras) since there was tons of drama a good alliance that ended up being broken apart and the amazing blue team that was determined to defeat the odds and they came so close.
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why? Blue team from Season 5 since they were intelligent and were the underdogs and survived the most temples ever in endurance history. love their drive and their determination.
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why? My favorite mission was the season one challenge where they had the wheel and had to uncover a question and then answer it..

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia and puzzles are my expertise and depending on the day I do well on endurance and consecutive posting. Speed and Spamming are for sure my worst..

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): I have a job and I usually work til 7 pm CST so My best times would be 8PM EST- 2AM EST but 7pm EST could work...
3428 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:nels s
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:nels001
Karma?:23
Color Level?:yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:since july 2014

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love endurance
What makes you stand out from other players in games?:I never give up I keep fighting
What qualities do you look for in a teammate?:someone is trustworthy and loyal

Have you ever seen Endurance? yes
If yes, what is your favorite season and why? 1st jonna was a beast
Who is your favorite Endurance team and why? blue team aaron and jonna
What is your favorite mission from Endurance and why? color coded and fire ball

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):trivia speed and endurance

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed): m t w f anytime after 2pm
th anytime after 3pm weekends anytime

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:season 12 season 13 season 14 season 21
What places did you finish in each of those seasons?: season 12 4th season 13 27th season 14 17th season 21 14th
During your time in TTRS, what would you say is your most memorable moment?:just making the cast
What is your goal in this season?: to win this season
3428 days 4 hours ago
Zinger
WAIT NOOOOOOO  I CAN"T APPLY  I JUST REALIZED :(  NO TURNEY I WAS SO EXCITED

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!