This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] The Great Hall

Topic » [48] The Great Hall

2211 days 14 hours ago
OATTY3
Crime scene
2211 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
Morgue
2211 days 11 hours ago
Insanity17
Last known whereabouts please
2211 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Hello guests! Over the past 24 hours you have all been voting to decide who out of all of you should receive the Flashlight for this round. Something however that was never answered was whether your votes would be revealed or not, and as many of you were able to figure out, the Flashlight will indeed illuminate the vote you chose to cast this round, so without further ado, let's reveal the results.

GUEST: VOTE

aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt): Zinger (Danny)
AlexTheGreat (Alex): Zinger (Danny)
bambinoswag (Chase): Zinger (Danny)
EM002 (Eric): Zinger (Danny)
GentlemanG (Ray): Zinger (Danny)
Insanity17 (Husein): Zinger (Danny)
Jxhn (John): Zinger (Danny)
OATTY3 (Matty): Zinger (Danny)
OldNewz (Newz): Zinger (Danny)
rawr121 (Anthony): Zinger (Danny)
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack): Zinger (Danny)
TheEclipse (Joey): Zinger (Danny)
WitZ (James): Zinger (Danny)
Zinger (Danny): Zinger (Danny)

So by a landslide, congratulations Danny, you have received the Flashlight for this round. That means you are ineligible to compete and therefore win the riddle competition, and your deadline to take the quiz will also be shortened.

Investigation is still on-going so if you have not yet chosen an area, please do so, and WARNING, the riddle will most likely be posted sometime tonight so if you have not yet gotten a chance to interview Daniella, make haste because time is slowly slipping away.
2209 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
STATEMENTS QUIZ #2

Players, gather around it is time for your second Statements quiz.

Let me explain how this will work...

I will PM all of you the link to where you will take the quiz. When you are ready, you will start the quiz by filling out the first form with your Tengaged username and a number that you will be sending to Christian_ and myself.

Once you hit submit on this form, your time will have officially started and it will send you to the quiz questions. All quiz questions are short answers, there is no multiple choice. We do not grade on spelling but if we cannot tell what you are saying, then we will count it as incorrect.

Your job is simple, to get as many quiz questions correct as possible. Remember time will only be used in the event of a tie.

The three players with the lowest scores (unless there is a tie, in which case more players) will be SCARED, and one of those players will become the killer's next target.

Do NOT attempt to take the quiz early or impersonate another player. Any questionable behavior on the Google Form will result in essay statements for the remainder of the season and removal from the game for the player who is determined to be tampering with the quiz.

Your quiz will be mailed to your shortly, but you are NOT being given a full 24 hours for this quiz.

You have until TODAY (Monday) 7:59 PM PST (10:59 PM EST) to START your quiz.

Good Luck!
2209 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
IMPORTANT NOTE:

Danny, because you were Flashlighted this week, you have a shorter deadline.

You have until 1:59 PM PST (4:59 PM EST) to take your quiz. You MAY take it late, but for each hour you are late, you will incur a 20% penalty.
2207 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
*Morning Dawns On the TTRS Manor*

*Daniella Screams At the Top of Her Lungs*

*Everyone runs downstairs*

Upon arriving, the guests see Ray lying on the ground, dead.

From the winner of the first case to the victim of our next, I hope this is a sufficient warning to all of you to never get too comfortable in this game. Our killer seems to have no sympathies about killing off anybody and everybody, regardless of past success.

*rushes everyone back inside to the Great Hall as everyone sobs*

Your investigation will start shortly, but a small announcement will be made first.
2207 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b9c8bb8690bf65f56f7764b73f194415/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho3_400.gif
2207 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
ANNOUNCEMENT

Players it is time to reveal a part of this week's mini twist.

Before his death, Ray left a will. In his will, he made it clear that JACK should be the first person punished this week.

JACK, you are officially on punishment this week. Your punishment will NOT be revealed until it comes into play.

HOWEVER, you now have a little power. You must post who you want to PUNISH next.

This will start a Chain Reaction.

Players who are tagged for punishment must tag another player for punishment until told to STOP.

Jack, when you have a decision, which you should make ASAP, please post here who you want to tag for punishment AND a reason why. Then mail that person, myself, and Christian_ when you have made this decision.

All players must follow the same protocol as Jack if they are tagged for punishment.

Jack, if you fail to tag a player for punishment before 24 hours has elapsed, then you will earn a 25% penalty on your next quiz.

Good Luck.
2207 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
ATTENTION PLAYERS:

It is time to investigate. Please post below where you want to go, and join that corresponding group.

The Crime Scene- https://tengaged.com/group/8859-ttrs-whodunnit-crime-scene
The Last Known Whereabouts- https://tengaged.com/group/8860-ttrs-whodunnit-last-known-whereabouts
The Morgue- https://tengaged.com/group/8771-ttrs-whodunnit-morgue

Please don't forget to participate in the Chain Reaction ASAP if you are the next in line to keep the game moving along, as there have been numerous concerns over the pacing of the game thus far :)
2207 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
morgue
2207 days 1 hour ago
RealJacksonWalsh
This is actually really easy.

There are very evidently two sides in this game. I know who’s on my side, so that leaves some others.

I am punishing JOEY as well. You seem to be doing too well- I need you in trouble.
2207 days 1 hour ago
bambinoswag
Crime Scene!
2207 days 1 hour ago
Insanity17
the morgue please
2206 days 22 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
Last known whereabouts

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!