This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9

Topic » Tribal Council #9

4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Welcome to your 9th tribal council Rattana Tribe
4861 days 18 hours ago
survivorpika99
*Walks in with lit torch.*
*Places torch in hole near my seat.*
*Sits down.*
4861 days 18 hours ago
MMMMM
walks in.. without immunity... something uncommun
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Bringing in our jury:
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
koolman631
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
hinata0014
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
and wsheldonm1990 voted out of the last tribal council
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
We are down to 6 survivors. After this vote there will only be 5.

Surivorpika, how does it feel to be the only Tagi member and have immunity during this tribal council?
4861 days 18 hours ago
survivorpika99
It feels like Tagi is getting close to extinction because I was trying to avoid getting voted during the merge tribal councils. Having immunity during this tribal council tells me that should I have not win it, I would be defiantly voted out.
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
MMMMM, this is only your second tribal council where you are vulnerable. You never went to tribal council as a tribe and 3 out of the 5 immunity challenges you have had immunity. Does this make you feel uncomfortable?
4861 days 18 hours ago
MMMMM
Umm.. I gotta say.. It'd be better if I had immunity again.. but to a point to make me feel uncomfortable... I dont think soo.
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
TheTropicalPun, lately it has only been you 3 that have been going to challenges. Also stephlust and Criiko had 3 days to send in their votes but decided not to. Do you think it would be a good strategy to take one of those people to the finals because it is an easy win or will the jury find that you angered so many people by getting out the strong players that the in actives end up winning the game
4861 days 18 hours ago
TheTropicalPun
to be honest if survivorpika didnt win immunity he would not be voted out. him, myself and MMMMM are really the only ones playing the game every single day. so i think its safe to stay that the final 3 will be us.
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
This is a question to the old Pagong tribe. Other that your first 2 votes you have been voting out Tagi members. But now the last remaining Tagi member has immunity so you are forced to vote for your own member. How do strategies change and how do you think the vote will come out tonight?
4861 days 18 hours ago
survivorpika99
No way. As I said before, I don't want to be the dumbest Survivor ever.
4861 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
With that its time to vote. Survivorpika, i have to ask, would you like to give up immunity?

open group

Survivor Season 1: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!