This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7

Topic » Tribal Council #7

4868 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Welcome to Tribal Council Rattana Tribe.
4868 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
*Walks in with lit torch.*
*Places torch near my seat.*
*Sits down.*
4868 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Now bringing in our memeber of our Jury.

koolman631 Voted out of the last tribal council
4868 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Survivorpika, how does it feel to have immunity right now without having to work for it?
4868 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
Well, I fell like I was shocked and now I might become a huge threat because I always show up at every challenge in this entire game.
4868 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
It was kind of shocking for me to win immunity.
4868 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
So your saying having immunity right now is really good for you.
4868 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
I am positive about that.
4868 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
In the Merge there were 7 Pagong members and only 3 Tagi members. The last 2 people voted out have been Pagong members. Now its 5 Pagong and 3 Tagi. Do you think the game is still tribe against tribe or have all of you mixed together and playing the game for yourselves?
4868 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
I defiantly think its still tribe against tribe because Tagi has lost every challenge before the merge and I fear that with Pagong having more members, it is most likely that Tagi will soon become extinct.
4868 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Survivorpika, you have immunity. Would you like to give it to someone or keep it for yourself?
4868 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
I mean, if Pagong had more members in the merge than Tagi, it is more likely that the old Pagong will vote the old Tagi members including myself out of this game so it will be just Pagong in the final 5.
4868 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
I think I will keep immunity because I do not want to be the dumbest Survivor ever in the history of all Survivor games (the group games).
4868 days 19 hours ago
hinata0014
tribel already?
4868 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Its Time to Vote. Cannot vote for survivorpika99 everyone else is fair game. Voting starts now until Wednesday January 18 2011 at a new time of 3 clock pm est
4868 days ago
SurvivorSimon
Ill go tally up the votes.

Once the votes are read the decision is final.

The Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediatley.

I will read the votes, there are 4 of them.

open group

Survivor Season 1: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!