This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK SEVEN

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK SEVEN

4536 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
yay ^_^
4534 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
Still waiting on two judges.
4534 days 14 hours ago
Danielvk
I'm sorry guys, I'll get judging done tommorow
4532 days 20 hours ago
Josh51
So?
4532 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
Still waiting on comments.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[WELCOME TO PANEL]]]

=====

*8 models walk into the warehouse towards a runway in the middle of the vast room. As the assemble onto the platform, they look down the catwalk and see the judges, sitting at a table at the end of the runway*

Welcome Final 8! You've come so far since the start, but unfortunately we are not done quite yet. Tonight, we will be deciding which two of you did not bring your A-game this week, and from that one of you will get the boot.

---

Now, joining me on the panel this week:

Danielvk (Daniela Ryde), host of Danielvk's NTM
Ozzy (Oswald19), the host of the very successful Ozzy & ? NTM

=====

Couture in a birdcage. Wonder how that turned out. We'll see in a sec!
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[ANJA]]]
http://i41.tinypic.com/b514zs.jpg

Daniela :: She definitely does stand out in this photo, but this is so overused. I see this photo all the time, and it doesn’t shock me. I think the smokey eye works here, and she does look fab in the birdcage, but it doesn’t catch my eye. Overall it’s okay.

Ozzy :: Oohh girl work! I see you have also challenged the heavy makeup for this photoshoot as well.  This pose is fierce! This garment however doesn’t scream Couture to me. I guess the shoulder pads are sort of abstract, but I feel like you could have pushed a little more and been bolder. Take those risks girl.

Kebin :: This shot is quite good, Anja. You are definitely working it out. You commanded the set, and I love the confidence you are giving with the body language. This is a pretty strong photograph. I don't really have a lot of negatives for you.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[COCO]]]
http://i44.tinypic.com/afehj8.jpg

Daniela :: I love this! It is a very dynamic pose, nothing suspected and it just works well. The smokey eye looks amazing, and I love the birdcage but my one problem is the hair. I personally hate wigs worn by models. You wanna be natural and fresh not have fake hair to show off a fake personality. The hand over the mouth is kind of fake, but other than that I like it.

Ozzy :: Wow! Another great shot! I like how you tackled the fun side of this challenge. It’s not all about fierce high fashion poses sometimes it’s about having fun and taking risks. You took that chance and it paid off! The pose to the face to the garment, it all works! Very good job!

Kebin :: Stunning. I love this. We all know you are a risk taker, and this risk really worked for you. I love your energy and your passion in this photograph. You successfully grabbed my attention and interested me with this shot, but at the same time this is a pretty good fashion shot.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[LARA]]]
http://i44.tinypic.com/73orok.jpg

Daniela :: This is a “meh” photo for me. I think she looks good, but the smokey eye makes her look like a zombie (I know it isn’t your fault) but you still have to work it. The pose isn’t dynamic enough to fit the birdcage. You just don’t stand out.

Ozzy :: I love your aggression in your face here! I feel like you dress is slick and tough attitude and you are modeling that emotion really well! I am impressed! The only thing is that heavy eye makeup kind of constricts your eyes so it’s important to emphasize your eyes even more than you normally would. Overall a great photo!

Kebin :: You look sort of like a zombie, but I see that as a positive. I think the creepy, haunted expression really works in the shot. I just wish that you had been more relaxed with this. Your limps just look so incredibly tight and stiff in this shot, and I wish you'd been a bit more fluid with your body language.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[NICOLE]]]
http://i39.tinypic.com/alhv9f.jpg

Daniela :: I like this, but nothing stands out for me Nicole. I like the hand, and the eye, and the hair, but the face looks depressed. The dress is NOT couture at all, and she looks uncomfortable. I love the legs except the knees. It shows that she is underweight.

Ozzy :: This photo is just kind of waa waa… I don’t feel the passion, I don’t feel the desire. It’s just blah from head to toe. When you get on set, it’s super important to leave your baggage at the house. Your job is to model and here you aren’t doing that. You could have done better my dear.

Kebin :: This is a very stunning beauty shot. But it's not just a beauty shot. You're getting overpowered by the dress, and the part of your body I can see is not impressive. You're just not being very convincing with your pose, and the beautiful vulnerability in the face is unfortunately not strong enough.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[ALESSANDRA]]]
http://i42.tinypic.com/10ylyd5.jpg

Daniela :: Now this is high fashion. The leg, the eyes, the body, the face it is so fierce! I don’t like the gothic look just because teenagers look at this and they will be like: “I should go goth to look like Alessandra” And we never want that. But other than that amazing job.

Ozzy :: Well this pose is great! Your limbs are everywhere and it make the eyes dance! Watch out for your mouth though, it looks a little tight. I feel like it would have been better to have a more open mouth and a more expressive face. This sort of half and half is a little weird. Not too bad though.

Kebin :: I wish your legs looked longer, but other than that the way you positioned your limps looks great! It's not the most unique pose, but it works for the shot. As for the face, you look like an alcoholic punk rocker, but I still get a lot of passion and feeling out of the expression, which I love. Overall, you've come leaps and bounds from last week.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[FEI FEI]]]
http://i42.tinypic.com/zleuir.jpg

Daniela ::  B O R I N G. The face is so ugly, I can barely look at it, the hands are dead, the dress is too big for her body type and nothing looks good here. I am so so so disappointed.

Ozzy ::  I see you tried to take a risk here but I think you just fizzled. The ties around your arms really constrict the capabilities of your posing. Also, your face is really awful.  There is no smize. Where is the passion? You could have done something really abstract with this garment but you let it wear you.

Kebin :: Judging from a photography point of view, this shot works for me. However, we're judging from a modeling point of view, so I'm a little let down by you, Fei Fei. Unlike the others, I think the face is quite beautiful, but you could've worked this dress out more instead of standing there like a tree. I think the other judges are over exaggerating how bad this is, but I can't say you did great.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[CARRIE]]]
http://i42.tinypic.com/52ksv4.jpg

Daniela :: I love the body, it is a great dress, the breasts are good but not slutty, and it is fierce. The face is opposite. She looks HORRIBLE. The hair is good but the face looks like botox gone wrong. My problem with the dress is that it is a prom dress, not a fierce couture dress.

Ozzy :: I love this dress! WOW! Your pose is really sexy and it works well with the garment. But, your face is wrong. You face should have been more celestial or even more aggressive. Good pose, good garment, weak face. I think you should focus of a stronger face next week.

Kebin :: You need to master that face. I think the dress and the body works, but you haven't really mastered your facial expression or your angles at all. The face is just so flat, and you need to bring something that is so much more interesting.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
[[[JESSICA]]]
http://i40.tinypic.com/4t6dk9.jpg

Daniela :: Drag Queens eat your heart out. This is a very drag photo. She does look like a man, the body is very mannish. I love the face, but that’s it. Sorry not impressive.

Ozzy :: Girl, I really like this photo! The dress is really abstract and you are conveying the prefect pose to complement it. You face is so sensual I absolutely love it! You have really took this challenge and excelled! Your brought the heat, way to go girl!!!

Kebin :: Maybe you could've flattered your legs a bit more. Other than that, I really don't have a lot of negatives for you. I think the final shot came out amazingly well. Your face is especially just so gorgeous. I love that look and that glint in your eye. Simplistic, but you made it work.
4532 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
So, who's in the Bottom 2? We shall see :D

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!