This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6 - WEEK SEVEN

Topic » Cycle 6 - WEEK SEVEN

4599 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
::WELCOME TO PANEL::

---

Wow, guys. Can you believe it? Next week is the finale of Cycle 6! Unfortunately that means we’ll have to let one of you go based on your performance this week.

You had two shoots this week; one with simplistic styling, one with dramatic styling. Let’s see them!

---

::BEYONCE::
-Simplistic- http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sasha-fierce-promo.jpg
Aksp: This shot is pretty. I think you look like the titanic sunk. you were in the cold water. got saved and shivering. This shot is PRETTY but pretty is not going to win you this game
Juergen: This is cute. Not High Fashion but cute. It's a very innocent shot, which I like. Your face is very beautiful. This photo would be PERFECT for an AD but not necesseraily good for modelling.
Kebin: This is so beautiful! I love the set-up, the pose, the outfit, until I hit those eyes and you lost me there. It just looks like a blank stare. I think had you put more life into those eyes, this shot would’ve been the best out of the simplistics, by far. But you’ve got to speak with those eyes. 

-Dramatic- http://stylefrizz.com/img/beyonce-sasha-fierce-pictures-thierry-mugler-motorcycle-top-l.jpg
Aksp: Would I stop in this page in the magazine? YES. why? because you look extremely ugly, this shot does not work and i would stop open my mouth and say to myself "why is this in a magazine" because I do not see a model
Juergen: Well, i mean :/ I like the body language.. and that's about it.
Kebin: The face, the face, the face. Damn! What a face! I think this is probably one of the strongest expressions you’ve given so far. The intensity is so powerful. I love the face, and I think because when you look at this shot and your eyes go right for the face, I don’t think you needed that strong of a body shape, so I don’t mind the body, even though you are a bit stiff there.

::GEMMA::
-Simplistic-http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/gemmaislove/000000067864-gemma_ward-fit.jpg
Aksp: Yes, this shot is simple. so simple I can do it.. BUT.. I when I look at those eyes. they are just so fabulous
Juergen:  I love it! This is a simple HIGH Fashion shot. The simplicity of it makes it look marvelous. It doesn't seem forced or anything but good job (:
Kebin: The face in this shot is absolutely enchanting. I love how this shot shows off your natural beauty. You’re gorgeous! However the entire shot does feel a bit too “high school portrait” for me. It’s like the photographer literally sat you down and said “Ok, put your hands in your lap, but your feet on the blue line, now tilt your towards me..tilt, tilt, tilt…THERE” you know? It just feels so stiff. I mean there’s a difference between being simple and being a very pretty tree.

-Dramatic-http://oi51.tinypic.com/34qsqv6.jpg
Aksp: WHY. WHY. WHY! WHY did you choose this shot. you look an alien with those fingers. you costume makes you look like one and your posture does too. This shot would work in an alien magazine
Juergen: Hmm... This photo isn't like WOW but it's still a good shot. It's very lovely. I love your face very much. You really had good shots for both. So Good Job.
Kebin: I do like this shot. It’s a nice, solid pose, strong face, and unlike Aksp, I love the fingers because they add a subtle touch of interest. I’m just not blown away by it, and I think this shot dims in comparison to the other three dramatic shots, which I think are fantastic. I think you did good on both of your shots, but the probably was you didn’t really wow me this round at all.
4599 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
::GISELE::
-Simplistic-http://www.smashion.com/mrepo/j/n/1063458_zguzl_00.jpg
Aksp: DON'T EVER SIT LIKE THAT. THAT IS NOT stylish. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO.. IT DOES NOT WORK..
Juergen: The task was being simple but for me, this is too simple. It just seems sloppy and it doesnt work for me. Your face and pose just seems boring and uninterested.
Kebin: It’s an ok shot, Gisele. I love how nonchalant you look, but it’s almost a bit too nonchalant. I mean you just look a bit bored, and the overall feel of this shot is on the verge of Good House Keeping.

-Dramatic-http://hechopormi.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/gisele-beauty3-morning-beauty-gisele-bundchen-by-mert-marcus.jpg
Aksp: this is just such a great photo. I LOVE the eyes the head but I would have love to see more of that left leg.
Juergen: Seeing this photo makes me want to swallow everything I said about the first photo. This is HIGH FASHION. This is dramatic! Everything blends. Your face is strong! Your pose is spot on! Exceptional! I just wished you had a better simple photo.
Kebin: I think you probably pulled off the best body shape out of the dramatic shots this week. I love how you’ve elongated yourself, and your legs look amazing! I love this animalistic vibe I’m getting from the pose. However, when you’re making your pose so dynamic and when you’ve got all of that make-up, I think you need to pull off an even stronger, more interesting facial expression, and that’s where you fell short for me. You aren’t really shining through the make-up for me.

::ALLISON::
-Simplistic-http://www.supercute.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cw-antm12-allison-container2.jpg
Aksp:  I DID NOT EXPECT THIS! the not quirky doll face alison. GORGEOUS
Juergen: Personally, this photo is very conflicting for me. It has this awkward look to it that just seems off. However your facial expression is lovely.
Kebin: This is lovely! This shot is just so fresh, and your natural beauty is just radiating. You look so gorgeous! I also love that you didn’t play it safe and that you’re actually adding a bit of action into the shot. You kept it simple, but you didn’t make it boring. The jaw area is a bit stiff, but overall you did a great job!

-Dramatic-http://media.photobucket.com/image/allison%20harvard%20black%20and%20white/macca_89/work/CqoCYPUQJo9rj4g216j8Hod4o1_1
Aksp: Yes, this shot is dramatic. I love your mouth open. that is the thing you do well. good job
Juergen: Just WOW! That looks nothing like you it's just that photo that's just BAM! I Love the pose, I love the body language what I do wish however is that your face could have been seen. Good Job
Kebin: My main issue is the styling. I think you could’ve gone all out with the styling, which you did. I mean you could’ve submitted this for your simplistic shot and because of the styling, it would’ve worked. So that pushed you down in my ranking a bit. However, that’s not to saw I don’t love this shot, cause I really do. Like firstly, are we actually seeing a sexy side of Allison Harvard? I love how you changed up the mood of your shot for this! The face is gorgeous, and I actually like that your face is partially hidden because it adds to that feel of mystery. And I love the body language! This is a really strong shot!

---

The panel will tally up our rankings. When you return, I will announce the models up for the public vote.
4599 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::

This is a tricky elimination, because 50% of you are safe and 50% of you are not. I will only call two names. Your call-outs were determined by the rankings from both shoots. That means "best photo" may not specifically have the best photos from both shots, but was the strongest overall.

ALLISON
You ranked first in the simplistic shots and second in the dramatic. We will be seeing you in the finale! Congratulations!

Beyonce, Gemma and Gisele, please step forward.

This was a really tight tally. REALLY tight.

I can only save one of you.

GISELE
Very close to being in the Bottom 2 because of your simplistic shot.

Beyonce and Gemma, you are up for the public vote. Good luck!
4599 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
wow. o.O was not expecting these critiques personally loved beyonce's dramatic look but I guess I see differently. Good luck gemma
4599 days 6 hours ago
kebin65
::ELIMINATION::

Beyonce and Gemma, one of you will be leaving the competition based on the 22 votes recieved this round from the public. It was a close vote.

With a 59.1% to 40.9% vote, the model making it to the Final 3 is

BEYONCE
Congratulations! You are in the finale!

Gemma, you had an amazing run! I'm really sad to see you go! Even though you've been consistantly improving and managed to get 2 FCO, it seems like the public wasn't as impressed with you as the panel. Thanks for playing :(

Gemma's Portfolio: http://i52.tinypic.com/24o7ijb.jpg

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!