This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6 - WEEK FOUR

Topic » Cycle 6 - WEEK FOUR

4606 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
::WELCOME TO PANEL::

---

Hey guys! It is time for panel this week, where we will evaluate your performance from your shoots. Based on this, we will decide which 5 of you are worthy of our Final 6 and which 2 of you will be put on the chopping block.

This week you posed in stilts. We wanted interesting, dynamic body shapes and poses. Let's see your best shots.

---

ALLISON ::  http://i53.tinypic.com/32zrlo4.jpg
Aksp:  You look elegant in every way. Your hands, the bending, everything
Juergen:  Personally I love the photo. HOWEVER, I dislike the fact you used a stilts shot. I would of loved if you did something different. You really played it safe...
Kebin: I agree to an extent with Juergen. This week gave you an easy way out, and I’m not too fond that you took it. Predictability will not take you far. However, I’m not surprised you picked this shot because it is definitely a knock out. I love how you took up the entire frame with your body, first off. You really commanded your set. I also feel you really thought about each part of your body and you really went for it; the stretched out body, the booty pop, the stretched out legs. This is hot, but it’s also interesting and edgy.

BEYONCE :: http://i51.tinypic.com/282qc7q.jpg
Aksp:  Not a great photo. I don't like the fact that your hands look like it's pulling your hair back.
Juergen: I mean it's and okay shot. I am not blown away by it. I do feel you could have done way better but for me it's just okay. I love your face and the hand over head.
Kebin: MUCH better than the original shot you picked, but still not all the way there for me. I don’t think you should have arched back away from the camera like this. It messes up your proportions. Your head and your arm look smaller, making your body and your legs look larger. You also look asleep. I do like the pose, and there is a lot of confidence in your body language. 

CARIDEE: http://i56.tinypic.com/35mnl3o.jpg
Aksp: umm.. you look like you just broke your shoulder bone and it.. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK
Juergen: YESSS! I am Dieing over this shot! It's high fashion meet couture, it's an amazing shot. I love everything about it. Best Photo of you to DATE. Probably the best of the bunch.
Kebin: You can do so much better than this. We’ve seen it. This is disappointing.  I mean just because you’re doing the generic couture pose does not mean it’ll automatically look good. It’s all in the face as well, which you lost. You look old and tired and you don’t look focused. Overall, I do get bored and uncomfortable from the photograph. It’s just not the best shot.

GEMMA :: http://i53.tinypic.com/25gtkqc.jpg
Askp: Not a bad photo. could be better. like the hands. you look like you know what you're doing
Juergen: I Love it. I love she's dancing on stilts. The angle of the face, the body position. It's a Great shot. Good Job.
Kebin: I think you could’ve put more fashion into your body language because it looks very ballet-esque, and I don’t like how your arms look so robotic. However, as a whole, I really like this shot. I like that you didn’t just stand there and you actually moved despite the stilts. I think the result was both dramatic, but beautiful as well.
4606 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
GISELE: http://i51.tinypic.com/ok771j.jpg
Aksp: It wasn't a bad shot but I think your hands pulling your leggings just killed a good shot.
Juergen: This is my least favourite photo of you. You look like you're trying to do the MC hammer dance. It just doesn't work for me. I like the way your body is positioned though.
Kebin: It’s ok. There’s not a lot I can say about this shot, which isn’t a good thing. I mean you look very confident, I like the arch in the back, the pose is ok, but I mean everything feels so safe. This week was about interesting body shapes. This isn’t interesting.

HEATHER: http://i54.tinypic.com/2vrwjzp.jpg
Aksp: even though you handed in late. It was a good photo. It looks like you're stuck to the wall. In a good way. You don't look like your in pain at all.
Juergen: I love your face :) but that's about it. I must say I am very dissapointed that you were late.... Though I personally will not penalise you, I must say Fashion waits on no one. Please step it up! You said it yourself. This cycle you are determined to make it to every photoshoot and to Win! Prove it!!
Kebin:  Well you look like an amputee, first off. You need to think about everything in front of that camera, including the fact that you are missing an arm! I also don’t think the pose works with this scenario. Nice try, but it just looks awkward. I will say that your face looks absolutely breathtaking.

TYRA: http://i52.tinypic.com/23r9151.jpg
Aksp:  You look like you are trying to go to the toilet but you can't.
Juergen:  I find this photo funny, I don't know why. But I love your face, it's strong. the Pose however is a bit iffy for me, but good job.
Kebin: Yes, people, she looks like she’s taking a dump. We get it. However, I still think you did a good job with this, Tyra. I’m very impressed with how you’ve progressed since week 1. The thing about you is that you have those eyes. The intensity of your stare is so strong that it almost makes me forget the entire photo just to focus on your stare. I think that’s why you’ve gotten away with the “taking a dump” pose. I just find this photo to be so confident, so strong and so powerful. You did a great job.

---

Please exit the room. When you return, I will announce the models who will be up for the public vote.
4606 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::

7 models stand before. However, I will only call 5 of you, leaving 2 to battle it out in front of the public.

Top photo, which will also be displayed in the group gallery, goes to...
GEMMA
You have improved so much since Day 1. Congratulations!
ALLISON
Good work!
TYRA
You made "taking a dump" look fierce. Congratulations!
CariDee
You better be grateful that Juergen loved your photo.
4606 days 18 hours ago
kebin65
Beyonce, Gisele, Heather, please step forward.

Beyonce, third week in a row you've been in this position, but this is the first time I agree with the decision. Your photo was ok, but not up to par. You've definitely lost some of your momentum since the start of the competition.

Gisele, you just haven't been wowing us to be quite frank. With your supermodel status, you should be. But you're not. This week you coasted with a nice shot. However at this point in the competition, nice=bottom.

Heather, you were late. You need to be punctual to work in this industry. You did wow us with your face this week, and although we liked how you took a risk, you only really impressed Aksp.

Ladies, this was a difficult decision. Two of you tied for last. The person I save will have slipped by by only ONE POINT.
HEATHER
Shocked, ehh? Congratulations. You are still in the running by the skin of your teeth.

Beyonce and Gisele, wow. One of you will be leaving us based on the public vote. Good luck.
4606 days 18 hours ago
Juergen
This is a wake up call for the other models. One bad photo can be your demise. Do your best and work very hard.
4606 days 15 hours ago
kebin65
::ELIMINATION::

Beyonce and Gisele, both of you are striking, gorgeous ladies, and I personally think both of you have winner potential. However, for one of you, that potential will not become reality.

This was the tighest vote yet, 60% to 40%. The model staying in the competition is...
GISELE
Congratulations. You are still in the running.

---

Beyonce, I'm quite shocked to be honest to see you go so soon. You are actually one of my favorites in the competition, but unfortunately the public felt it was your time to go. Thank you playing.

Beyonce's Portfolio: http://i56.tinypic.com/25kjxn6.jpg
4606 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
awww man! It really does suck to go, I put all the blame on myself! I had plenty of oppurtunities to show my worth and I never lived up to my own expectations!
BUT there better be another season i enjoyed this SOO freaking much, Such a creative game and trust me honey beyonce is coming back!

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!