This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6 - WEEK TWO

Topic » Cycle 6 - WEEK TWO

4612 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::

9 of you stand in front of me, but only 7 of you will have guaranteed spots in the Final 8. The person who gets the last spot will be determined by the public.

First name I will call
CARIDEE
Congratulations!
ALLISON
HEATHER
SAMANTHA
TYRA
GISELE
4612 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
Will Beyonce, Cindy and Gemma please step forward?

Beyonce, I personally thought you alright, but the others were not in love with this shot. And do I feel you could've done better? Hell yeah. Compared to last week, I will have to say this shot was a bit disappointing.

Cindy, I actually put this shot rather high on my ranking, but you were put at the bottom or near the bottom in the other rankings. I think as a whole, the panel thinks you're pretty plain and safe.

Gemma, you are a supermodel damnit, yet this week and last week, you just haven't been bringing your A game. Your shot this week was a bit frightening, especially considering you were selling a rather commercial-friendly product.

Only one of you will be safe.

BEYONCE

That means Cindy and Gemma, you will be battling it out for the public vote.
4612 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey first name called :D <3 thank you so much :D
4612 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey first name called :D <3 thank you so much :D
4611 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
well I guess you have to fail before you can suceed right :)

I will try better next week
4611 days 16 hours ago
kebin65
::ELIMINATION

---

Cindy and Gemma, 21 votes came in this week from the public. Based on their decision, one of you will be going off to Paris with the rest of the models. The other will go home.

The vote was 76.2% to 23.8%

GEMMA

You have a lot of potential. You just haven't shown it, but you're going to have to if you want a shot at the title. Congratulations.

Cindy, I'm sorry. You are out.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!