This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6 - WEEK ONE

Topic » Cycle 6 - WEEK ONE

4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
CARIDEE
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
GISELE
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
SAMANTHA
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
ALLISON
4628 days 8 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
GEMMA
4628 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
HEATHER

Will Cindy, Megan and Tyra please step forward?

Cindy, the main concern we have is that we are looking for the next face in fashion, not the face of 80s catalog. Your shot this week showed us that you may not be the most modern or the most high fashion model in the competition.

Megan, although I felt that your un-staged shot was more successful then some of the staged shots this week, the majority of the panel just don't feel you are a model.

Tyra, your pose was unflattering to your body and your face was tense and stale. Overall your shot this week proved to us that you are in fact an EX supermodel, not a supermodel.
4628 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
4628 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
TYRA

You tied with Cindy, but I put you above her and therefore as the tie breaker, I saved you. Your shot at least had some bits and pieces of a great shot, such as the shape you created with your arms.

That means MEGAN and CINDY, you are now in the hands of the public. One of you will stay and one of you will go. Good luck.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!