This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day #51_Finale/Reunion

Topic » Day #51_Finale/Reunion

4602 days 19 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Come here and find out the winner of Big Brother Allstars...

If you really love this group... this is important!!!
4602 days 9 hours ago
soiyer
what time
4601 days 22 hours ago
unicornangel_32
i will try but i may not be home cuz i had a cousin that just had a baby and we may go see them in he hospital and visit with family but if i can i will be here...if i can't be congrats to the winner
4601 days 13 hours ago
ST_6
HI THERE!!<3 ill try to be here (:
4601 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
1 min
4601 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Hello everyone...
4601 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
hey
4601 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Well... it seems the reunion will be about as active as the entire season... This season killed me... it was so boring gameplaywise and socially....
4601 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I don't feel the need to drag this out so...
Matty and DB voted for Stan to win...

Soiyer and Shannon voted for Husein to win...
4601 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
ya, after i left i noticed how easily Stan and Husein were winning challenges, nobody even tried to resist, made me want to not give up the challenges i did
4601 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Vike, Akron, and Veronica all voted for the winner of BB5 Allstars....

by a 5-2 (Kendon and Aero are fail)...

HUSEIN!
4601 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
grats Husein
4601 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
not really much else to say... about this game... I guess it showed that a 2 person alliance really can run a game if the competition is bad enough lol...

Congrats to Husein... I will be mailing Jubbzy shortly and you should receive your 30T$ prize.
4601 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
AS FOR THE GROUP... I'M TIRED OF IT... BUT I WOULD RATHER IT NOT DIE!!!

I still have ideas and a couple challenges made up.  I am tired of hosting though and creating new challenges.  So... At the very least for a while I will be giving up my hosting role for this group.

I will serve as the creative producer only.

If you want to host or create challenges for the group mail me please.  Thank you for 3 great seasons and 2 fairly mediocre ones as host all the same. :)
4601 days 9 hours ago
teamjacz
oh awkward "low ratings" cancelled this group.
I discovered life outsidee of tengaged. That explained my inactivenes throughtout my short time here. Plus, there was another group finale I had and forgot about this.
Sucks this group is coming to an "end?".
4601 days 1 hour ago
Jdsolo24
I def agreee it was a great group n I wish id played allstars like I wanted too :-( but it wS way too soon after my aeason ended I needed a break n had way too much goin on wish it would habe been now nc I guarantrr hussein wouldnt have made it that far he was my biggest target.in the few days  I was in houseb n I chose to walk but oh well I guess for a crappy season we got a winnner that represents that lol wasnt even original allstar.material lmao js n btw guys.this how u bring.it.to.allstars.sorry.no.sugar.coating from solo :-)

open group

Dead Group: MMA's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!