This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day #50_Jury Questioning

Topic » Day #50_Jury Questioning

4612 days 8 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
It's been a long hard journey.  In the end, Stan and Husein have earned their places in the final 2.  Both players will give opening statements... after which anyone can ask questions to help determine their vote.  Keep in mind... if you do not vote... Kendon will determine your vote... so no point in not voting because of bitterness.

Reunion/Finale at 9:30 eastern Thursay [9/22].
4612 days 8 hours ago
Insanity17
I think I proved why I'm an all-star coming back into this game.
I started this game off on a rocky start with JD because he was chosen as the team captain for the other team when we were separated into 2 houses. So, I worked my butt off on that first challenge and was a crucial component in my team winning that first challenge, and more importantly I saved my self from eviction because JD said he would have put me up had he won. The next week I was a nominee against my secret partner and with no POV we both stayed on the block, and I went to a few people and asked them to evict Jacz, and it ended up working in our favor. So, I felt like I had a bond with the Janelles, and that's all that held me over. And I eventually formed a bond with Veronica and Stan, the latter being the smartest move I made and he ended up becoming my closest ally when my secret partner was evicted. When the final 8 came around and 4 people had virtual immunity, the four of us without virtual immunity joined together to create a very tight alliance, but it seemed like Stan and myself were carrying the alliance forward. We kept alternating the power between the two of us, and we became a dynamic.
Who woulda thunk that the two guys with the drama between them in season 3, would work so well together and actually be the last two standing? There is noone I would rather be sitting next to here in the f2, and I am happy with any outcome because we both played terrific games.
4611 days 10 hours ago
soiyer
*as we wait for Stan's speech*
4610 days 18 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Anyone can ask questions now... not sure where Stan went haha.
4610 days 17 hours ago
TheStan
*Sorry I Couldnt Post Yesterday, Was Grounded For Something My Bro Did*

BTW Thank You Husein, I Wouldn't Wanna Be In Final 2 With Anyone Else But You. At The First Week, I Got Nominated With My Secret Partner Alex (I Never Knew Until Week 4 He Was My Partner LOL). I Was Really Scared, But When It Was A 4-0 Vote, I Was Really Relived. After That Moment, I Thought To Myself, Stan Dont Do What You Did In Season 2 And 3. I Didn't Really Play In Those Seasons, I Only Won 1 Comp (That Was First HOH Season 2). The Thing That Made Me Play Harder Everyone Time Was This. Stan returned from season 2 with the same attitude.  He never won a competition, but he always entertained the other houseguest and caused drama.  The only question left to ask… can he actually play the game. Then I Though To Myself, Can I Actually Play A Game?? Then I Came Back To Prove That I Can Play A Game, I Had To Play A Good One To Make It To The Final 2 With My Really Good Alliance Partner, And Now A Really Good Friend Of Mine Husein!! Also, Me And Husein Played Our Hearts Out This Game, If I Lost, I Wouldnt Be Sad, Me And Husein BOTH! Deserved To Make It Here. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK HUSEIN FOR TAKING ME TO THE FINAL 2. (Put That In Caps Because It Was Important!!) Im Not Gonna Say Stuff Like "I Won More Competetions" Or "I Played A Better Game". I Didnt, Without Husein I Wouldn't Have Made It Here! We Made This Alliance Week 4/5 (I Can't Remember). I Didn't Have A Doubt, We Understood Eachother And We Played Hell Of Games! I Would Also Like To Thank Veronica And Kendon, I Can't Say My Alliance, It Was Husein Veronica Kendon And Me. The Alliance Was Great, Thank You Kendon And Veronica, Especially Veronica, You Were Really Good Allie, And I Hope We Can Still Be Friends.

This Is For Soiyer

Soiyer, Your Mad At Me Because I Betrayed You? But You Didn't Talk To Me Before That Week, Last Time You Did Was When I Vetod Husein, And You Said DB Might Go Up, Well Sorry Soiyer, You Probably Hate Me, And When I Nominated You On Week 8, You Were Gonna Win For Sure, You Had Atleast 4 Jury Votes, I Dont Have 1 For Sure Vote, Because I Did Some Dirty Work.

So Thank You If You Read This

And To Husein

May The Best Man Win!!!
4610 days 15 hours ago
Akron
*no questions*
4610 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
^apparantly no one has anything to ask lol
4610 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
you should ask something to get us started off Akron... maybe others will ask stuff if you do haha.
4610 days 15 hours ago
Matthew09
my vote goes to stan, gl to both.
4610 days 14 hours ago
soiyer
I have a lot to say so Ill wait til i get on a computer
4610 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
well congrats both of ya for bein where i ain't, i just want to know what order was the people you wanted out in?
4610 days 10 hours ago
Insanity17
DB, there really wasn't an order, we just had to make sure the alliance stayed strong. Before we made any decision, Stan and I discussed what we thought the best way to go was, and we never once said, oh here is how we are going to do this. We waited until we knew we had power to make sure what needed to happen happened.
4610 days 9 hours ago
soiyer
Stan, you act like I never talked to you at all during the game. We made an alliance BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTED! This is how I work my alliances and why they are very successful: I don't boss them around I trust that they know what they are doing and they won't backstab me.We have talked; You were planning to put Matty on life support when I was HOH. You even asked Husein to work with us so that the season 3 vets could work together. I kept you safe throughout the game and made sure you weren't a target. I had many chances to send you packing but I am loyal and you repay me by backdooring me. Then you say:

You Were Obviously Owning This House, And I Was Scared You Were Gonna Take Me Out. And Good Luck In Future Seasons.

I have played in three seasons prior to this one. Not one time did I even think about targeting anyone in my alliances. Then you really pissed me off when you said this:

no i didnt backdoor you, you didnt do anything. all you did was use me for votes, i know what u did to mitsuki season 3, and its not happening to me, you just use people, i watched your season. if i dont have a jury vote if i make finals, then so be it. but if that happens, im 100% sure your not the guy i thought u were. and also you are biggest threat. a first a second and a seventh, and mma said himself you played prob best game in mma bb ever. so im not gonna let u win 

That is fucking Bullshit. My alliances aren't good at challenges *looks at Kendon and Akron* Mitsuki wasn't good at challenges either but I still wanted to work with her. I will say this until I turn blue and die: I don't use people. I understand Mitsuki was your friend and I had her vote you out that season, but we put that aside and made an alliance. I understand that I'm the best player of all seasons and I probably would've won, but I would have actually deserve my spot in the finals. I would have appreciated it that you wouldn't have been such a snake about getting me out. I guess that I should be mad at myself for trusting people and thinking people are as honest and as loyal and real like me all the time. So Stan, I do not respect you as a player and I feel like you owe me an apology.

Now to address the both of you and my opinion. You two have a very similar gameplay and did run the house when I left and I say congrats to you. I didn't expect you two to make it to the final two together, but you did. However, the one difference in yalls game play is that one person made moves without burning bridges and played with honesty and I would like to say I appreciate your gameplay Husein.

Stan, even though you are a back stabber, you did improve your game comepetition wise, so grats to you for becoming a better player in that way.

To some of the members of the Jury: I'm pissed, You guys sucked lol. I left and you guys had the opportunity to run the fucking house, the king was dethroned. We had so many Floaters in this game. Those two are in the finals because they stepped their game up, while you guys sat there. Shame on yall. Like only two of you did some game play. That's not All star behavior.

These are my questions:
1. What was the best move you did in the game?
2. Rank the Jury 1-9, one being the strongest, 9 the weakest and why.
3. As you know there is the Janelle award, Dr. Will award and Entertainer award. My question is who would you give these awards to and why?
4. If you were not in the final two, who would you want to see in the finals and why?
4610 days ago
unicornangel_32
first of all...congrats to both of u

i have no ?'s..i think u both played a great game and this is a hard decision for me to make - i wish u both the best and hope we get to play together again sometime
4609 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
lolz... this is ridiculous... I have 3 votes for a winner???

COME ONE LOL
4609 days 11 hours ago
soiyer
XD

open group

Dead Group: MMA's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!