This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury House

Topic » Jury House

4654 days 16 hours ago
soiyer
Dang havent been in here in forever
4654 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
Soiyer in honesty who do you think going to win? And want to win?
4654 days 12 hours ago
soiyer
I have no idea who is gonna win. Obviously they knew that if I would have made it through eviction I would've kicked ass and won again lol. Obviously I want someone from my alliance to win and I know who I definitely want to lose.
4654 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
Well as a fellow winner...... Theres 1 winner left inside the Big Brother house...... How do you think V will do?
4654 days 8 hours ago
soiyer
Veronica will do fine in the house, as long as she doesn't get backstabbed by the HOH like I did
4654 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
Well Soiyer as you know you will be picking the winner..... So how will you be deciding your vote?
4653 days 9 hours ago
soiyer
My vote will be based on who is gonna run the house now that i've been dethroned by my own alliance -.- lol. If you float, you're not gettin my vote
4639 days 8 hours ago
soiyer
so obviously My vote will be for Husein lol since him and stan are running the house and Stan can fuck himself
4638 days 9 hours ago
TheStan
soiyer holds a grudge?

wow thats sad?

did i hold a grudge when you got me out in season 3?

did i care about what happend, and vote you in final 2, WHICH was the deciding vote?

if i can rewrite the past, i wish John would have won Season 3, You just a sore loser?
4637 days 9 hours ago
soiyer
If we were aligned in season 3, then yeah you would have a right to be mad. We were never aligned, you were up against a member of my alliance, so I got everyone to vote you out.
4637 days 9 hours ago
TheStan
you were up against a member of my alliance

why saying your alliance?

your not the only one who did something in the alliance
4636 days 16 hours ago
Matthew09
No hard feelings about anyone in this game for me. But it's stupid, & I think I deserve to be in there, this game was fucked over, on my eviction part. BIG TIME!!
4633 days 10 hours ago
soiyer
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4098
please join my group <333
4625 days 8 hours ago
soiyer
As this house is empty
4625 days 8 hours ago
soiyer
Lol I wasn't aligned with Shannon

open group

Dead Group: MMA's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!