This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #9

Topic » Daily Challenge #9

1044 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
Wednesday @ 9pm EST
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing the classic group game challenge called “shooter” and here’s how it will work tonight:

This will be played in 10 rounds. Each VET and ROOKIE will get a turn being the shooter and everyone else will jump that round — except your teammate.

I will count down the round and after I say “GO” the shooter must post “shoots” while the jumpers must post “jump” The shooter will score a point for every person he “shoots,” meaning he will score a point for every player that “jumps” after they “shoots”

There is a maximum of eight points available for the shooter in each round, while jumpers will score a point for their team if they “jumps” before the shooter “shoots” — meaning a team can score a maximum of two points as jumpers.

At the end of 10 rounds, the team with the most points will win the challenge and secure a spot in the final four, while the VET on that team will start the safety chain.

IF YOUR PARTNER IS NOT HERE: You only get to shoot once and you only have a chance at 1 point per jumping round.

In the event of a tie, the team who “shot” the most players in their two rounds as shooter will win the challenge. If there is still a tie after that, the team who has both members successfully jump in the most rounds in a row will win the challenge. If we are still tied, a tiebreaking round will be played.

Any questions?
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
I'll chatzy the vets shooting order then the rookies. We will go vets then rookies
1044 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
ok
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Shooting order:

Zach
Sandy
Tylor
William
James
Daniel
Jake
Birks
Caleb
Sam
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Also, no fake "go" posts.
1044 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
or about Germany
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
OK Zach is up as the shooter, meaning Sam don't jump!
1044 days 5 hours ago
s73100
I’m sitting Jeff
1044 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hi
1044 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
Sam is giving up on Zach
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
counting down!
1044 days 5 hours ago
Natepresnell
can we bump
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
1044 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!