This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Presidio #11

Topic » Presidio #11

1390 days 7 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
That's fine lol. I had no shot to win the finale anyway.. But neither do you now lol bc you played yourself.. Hufus will destroy me, then you lol. Enjoy 4th though
1388 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Jonathan and Hufus, you may check in!
1388 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Here..
1388 days 9 hours ago
Hufus
here
1388 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Welcome to the FINAL Presidio of the season. Everything is on the line here, the winner will return to the house and run my final with the other three players, while the loser will be heading home right before the final — no one wants that.

Tonight, you will be playing “Catch phrase” and here’s how it works:

You have the puzzle board below in front of you and each “—” represents a letter. To win this Presidio you must be the first person to “buzz in” and guess the phrase that’s being shown in the puzzle below. The phrase could be a known saying, a phrase from the challenge, etc.

————        ————        ———————

Each round I will post a username from this season, a country, a real challenge player, BUT there will be ONE letter missing from the name/country I post. Once I post this, your job is to post the missing letter in this forum.

The first player to post the missing letter in the forum, will get the location of that letter on their puzzle board privately via skype. We will continue this process until someone thinks they have the correct answer and guesses. HOWEVER, make sure you know you’re right before guessing the phrase, because if you are wrong, your opponent will get a free letter before moving onto the next round.

Once you think you know the phrase, please post “buzzes in” in this forum. Do not post your guess until I ask for it in the forum.

The first player to win 2 rounds, will move onto the final, while the other player heads home.

There’s a lot on the line tonight, does anyone have any questions?

Credit to JB.
1388 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Nope got it..
1388 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
EX:

KENN?L123

the answer would be "E"
1388 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
So will you give us the letters in order?
1388 days 9 hours ago
Hufus
and you'll send our puzzle board or is that one u posted in the rules?
1388 days 9 hours ago
mbarnish1
congrats f5!
1388 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
I just sent the puzzle board now.

The letters will be at random. If there are multiple of 1 letter, you will still only get 1 letter that round.

Ready?
1388 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Thanks Matt
1388 days 9 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
There are no spaces on the board you sent..
1388 days 9 hours ago
Hufus
thanks matt! and yeah, ready
1388 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Jonathan ready?

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!