This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1612 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations to the Final 2, nick9811 and gabrieltrezza, for going as far in the game as you can.

You will now face the Jury of 9 who will hold your fate and determine the winner of RSFSSS1: Big Brother.

Here is how it will work.

Each of the Final 2 will each post an opening statement saying why they deserve to win.  It can be as short as long as possible but needs to be at least one full sentence.  THIS IS REQUIRED.  If a finalist does not post an opening statement they become INELIGIBLE to receive Jury Votes.

Jury Members are voting for who they want to WIN but before they vote they MUST ask AT LEAST ONE QUESTION to one member of the Final 2 and have it answered.  They cannot post their question until after either both finalists post their opening statement or 24 hours after this post was made.  When the question is asked they cannot send in their vote until either it has been answered or 24 hours after it is posted.

When they have followed those rules, the juror can send me here or on Skype their vote for who they want to WIN.  When the vote it is sent, IT IS LOCKED AND CANNOT BE CHANGED, so be sure when you send it in.

Jurors have until SUNDAY at 10 pm est when I will reveal the votes and the winner.

Finalists, feel free to post your speech.

Good luck.
1612 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Note: Any people referrals will be usernames for simplicity.

Coming into this game I was really curious and interested to see how a game specifically focused on the social aspect would play out, mainly because I OFTEN tend to GO for power, and having that fate not really in my hands was something I was excited to see the outcome of.

My plan was truly to lay low, not really go for anything, build up a solid bank total, being a key factor as to why I had the highest coin count throughout the entire season from start to finish, allowing me to truly not need to rely on comps.

For the first four weeks of the game, I really did not have to do so much. I talked with players who wanted to talk, allowing me to feel comfortable with most of the house from start to finish, particularly having bonds with either of the seemingly emerging two sides, with the likes of Kelly0412 and AlanDuncan on one, and RealJacksonWalsh and lhooper902976 on the other (e.g).

I was within the majority to vote nick9811 to return from Camp Comeback, and that worked perfectly as I knew from there he was gonna be a loyal ally, and someone I definitely knew I had his back period as he would have mine.

In Week 5 when Spinner554 won HoH, I risked not going for the Bank Vault as it may look suspicious to him I chose it when HE was HoH, so abstained, however ended up nominated next to AlanDuncan regardless. Luckily, nick9811 won this veto and I became safe, proving my connection to him was solid.

A key reason I did not bid coins as such for HoHs was because I felt comfortable with the entire top 9, bar Spinner554 to an extent after the nomination, although even he proposed an offer to keep me safe etc. which I obviously accepted!

The next four rounds consisted of me trying to avoid doing the Bank Vault, or winning HoHs/PoVs as I felt comfortable with people. The one PoV I did win, I used on lhooper902976 as I felt he had my back, and even though I would perhaps anger Kelly0412, it kept me solid with either side. (Though for the record, I’d have loved if I got any Bank Vaults with my mandatory one coin haha.)

When Final 5 came around, this was the one HoH of all I did NOT want. I WANTED to save almost all my coins for F4 HoH, but granted I won. I knew Spinner554 would be a simple nomination, as he had nominated me previously. The other three felt I was choosing between allies, but ultimately did lhooper902976 as I was more confident gabrieltrezza and nick9811 would like be loyal to the end, lhooper902976 could have, though. I subsequently won PoV and discarded, and then lhooper902976 was evicted, which was an accidental fault partially on my behalf, and I felt bad, but Spinner554 staying wasn’t detrimental as he is a good guy and I like him too.

At Final 4, I knew - going off of coin amounts - Spinner554 would be gunning for PoV to take me out, so I also had to bid a high amount. I won this Veto and voted to evict Spinner554, as I had been with nick9811 since basically the start, and I felt this locked my spot in Final 2 regardless of Final HoH.

At Final 3, I knew I was going to have to bid all my coins in one way or another. In Part 1 I bid a few, and then won, advancing straight to Part 3. Though I personally feel regardless of gabrieltrezza or nick9811 winning Final HoH, ultimately it being between the latter and I, I still bid all my remaining coins at the end, and therefore won, ultimately evicting nick9811 as I had literally been with gabrieltrezza since the very beginning.

OVERALL:
I feel I had the social connections to never majorly put me at risk, with some players I had lesser bonds with being the first few evictees, me being a factor for my closest of the four first boots returning from camp comeback, ensuring I was on solid grounds with 7/8 of the Final 9, though arguably 8/8 after Spinner554 talked it out with me, meaning I never felt at risk nor at NEED to win anything, hence bidding little generally.

Despite my lack of desperation to win, I equally came out with 2 HoHs (F5/F3) and 3 PoVs (F7/F5/F4), and used them to the smartest way I could for my game.

I enjoyed playing this different style of game with you all, and enjoyed any conversations we had, whether they were of length or limited.

Good luck to gabrieltrezza!
1612 days 11 hours ago
nick9811
gabrieltrezza, i know you've enjoyed stacking up those infractions but PLEASE make a statement so I can vote you
1612 days 11 hours ago
Spinner554
Yeah Gabriel I really don’t want to vote for J2999 so if you literally have a pulse and answer some questions then you’ll have my vote

What was your biggest in game move?
1612 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Waiting until Gabriel speaks before I have my bit to say.
#notgoingtobeaneasyvotetoget
1611 days 21 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
LMFAO THIS IS ALL SO FUNNY.
As you all can see, I cared the most about this game.... having an 100% infraction hehe. I did not have any strategy and based on my social skills talking to absolutely none of you. I had a unspoken final 2 with James since he is my best friend and I had an unspoken alliance with Kelly since i don't think he would ever nom me and I'd never nom me. I ask you guys to vote for me to prove to J2999 that we do not have to be a GAMEBOT to win a group game.
wait, if im being fair like I knew Ihooper was after me because for some reason he always is after me so I nommed (i think) and voted him (for sure) everytime I could.  The rest of my votes were based on who I knew the least. But yea
vote whoever you want babes
1611 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
gabrieltrezza my question is for you

if you were a number between 1-10, what number would you be? and why
1611 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Ok well since nick9811 asked me to ask publicly whether he was just being bitter to me or if I had actually done something wrong....

Nick, care to elaborate?

Open to any Qs too :P
1611 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
okay ill ask a round of questions.

Gabriel - Do you think being likable is enough to win or do you think there should be actual determination and merit put into it? not looking to judge you I just want an honest answer, I think whoever gets the most votes is the person who deserves to win.

James - Why do you exploit your personal relationships to do well in games? I understand wanting to do well in games but sometimes you just get to the point when you are simply using someone and I think that is wrong.
1611 days 19 hours ago
J2999
James - Why do you exploit your personal relationships to do well in games? I understand wanting to do well in games but sometimes you just get to the point when you are simply using someone and I think that is wrong.

I don't think I exploited any personal relationships in this game? I definitely don't believe I used anyone, either. I don't recall promising anyone an F2 or anything so that I could not have to focus full attention on playing for sorta two people, keeping my options open. I'm unsure who you believe I used? I just think I used each situation to my advantage, without being fake to anyone as such.
1611 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Gabriel, to me it's an insult with how many infractions you had, why should I consider voting you?
James, it hurt  when you put me up after I thought we were close. My question for you is what was your biggest regret in the game.

To both of you, if you could change anything in your gameplay, what would it be and why
Whoever does the best on both questions gets my vote
1611 days 18 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
if you were a number between 1-10, what number would you be? and why

I would say 8.The main reason is because I hate odd numbers so I would never be 1-3-5-7-9 and 8 is a cute number. Closer to the edge (10) but not rlly the edge if you know what I mean.

Gabriel - Do you think being likable is enough to win or do you think there should be actual determination and merit put into it? not looking to judge you I just want an honest answer, I think whoever gets the most votes is the person who deserves to win.

Uh I do not think being likable is enough to win. But I also belive you can actually win without determination or merit. Because like sometimes when you're rlly determined, you 'd cross every line as possible no matter how the other people feel. There might cause a bitter jury so like if I'm likable and the jury is bitter towards my opponent, it sure is enough to win.
I don't know how to respond these questions so like yikes.......

Gabriel, to me it's an insult with how many infractions you had, why should I consider voting you?

If I am being fair, most of my infracions was towards not telling him how many coins I wanted to put. I never did not vote. I just did not know that if I didn't tell him that i did not want to use any coins I'd have an infraction, and yeah, I only realized that towards the end but it was too late. I think you should consider me because well I don't think I've ever been a target? like i think the only time I got nominated was because James vetoed you so he would put me up.

To both of you, if you could change anything in your gameplay, what would it be and why

I would be more active and have more conversation with people. That would be it.

Sorry I rlly dont know how to answer these questions properly LOL
1611 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
James, I'll be honest, it's mainly bitterness. Not bitterness that I was the one just evicted, but because you took what was probably seen as the easiest way to win and I don't value that. Why play a good game just to have a weak final move? To me it negates a lot of positive aspects of your game by taking someone you thought would probably be easy to beat.

Gabriel, 8 is an excellent number
1611 days 15 hours ago
J2999
James, it hurt  when you put me up after I thought we were close. My question for you is what was your biggest regret in the game.

I didn't want F5 HoH as I knew I was good with 3 of the 4 of you. I think this ties into my biggest regret, not asking Gabriel and/or Nick to evict Austin. Nothing against Austin, but I felt more comfortable that the other 3 had my back more. So yeah that's the biggest, and sorta only regret I honestly feel I have.
1611 days 15 hours ago
J2999
nick9811
James, I'll be honest, it's mainly bitterness. Not bitterness that I was the one just evicted, but because you took what was probably seen as the easiest way to win and I don't value that. Why play a good game just to have a weak final move? To me it negates a lot of positive aspects of your game by taking someone you thought would probably be easy to beat.

I didn't view it as that honestly. I viewed it as a more loyalty perspective. I had been with Gabriel since week 1 of the game, whereas you and I did not properly talk until you returned. I mailed that I saved you when you were evicted, and mailed that I gave you my coin for the comeback comp, but it wasn't until Week 5 we actually worked together.

I had been loyal to Gabriel since day 1 and feel it would have made me look worse had I evicted him after being with him for so long.

You mailed me saying:

nick9811
nick9811
No title
J2999

Hey well I would love if you would spare me in this eviction, as regardless I think we know what comes next haha. It was a good game with you, and I would love to just get top three with you

----------------------------

I never intended to let you go before F3, and honestly did consider breaking trust with Gabriel to take you to the end as despite being with him for LONGER, I DO feel I worked with you CLOSER with you.

Perhaps I inferred the wrong thing from this, but I saw this as "if we make top 3 together I know you will take Gabriel, and I'd rather place third than fourth". At that point I had not made my mind totally up, but yeah.

I don't think I made a WEAK move evicting you, I genuinely found it tough to get a read on how the jury standpoints were, as there were pros and cons for you and Gabriel, as opposed to "oh I think I have a better shot vs Gabriel so I'll evict Nick!"
1611 days 15 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
SHUT UP J2999 I WANT NICK'S VOTE

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!