This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EXIT SURVEY

Topic » EXIT SURVEY

4145 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Once executed, you have 24 hours to fill out your survey and post answers here or you will be ineligible for future RSF Seasons.

You CANNOT say anything about who you voted for or you will be penalized.

1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why?
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why?
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently?
4. Who do you want to win and why?
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why?
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you?
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience?
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20?
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why?
10. Any final words?
4144 days 3 hours ago
cheese98
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? Yes
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why?no
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Win exile
4. Who do you want to win and why? Colts good guy
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? Piddu seems cocky
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you?had none
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience?not good out too early
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20?of course
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why?inferno
10. Any final words?hope i can come back
4141 days 23 hours ago
nels2012
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why?  no i did not
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? no i did not
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? be more active
4. Who do you want to win and why? sarge cause i failed him at turney's game
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why?i dont know
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? knowing my parnter was gay
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience?  it was fun
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? yes
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? endurance i love that show or legends of the hidden temple
10. Any final words? i had a blast
4141 days 23 hours ago
mjpj189
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? I was pretty sure it was gonna happen but there was a slim chance we could've won.
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? yeah. I was last to be accepted to the cast, I was the 2nd lowest selected contestant picked by the rookies so I figured people would target our team early on.
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? The only thing I could've done is tried to connect more with people. I think my partner and I prepared excellently and were ready for it. I only regret that I didn't notice my one mistake in the exile. Otherwise I'm proud of what I did and I beat my expectations.
4. Who do you want to win and why? Any of the teams that voted us to stay or Splozo.
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? Usually I try to be a calm contended person, but IceIcebaby, or Jharrin. You could say I'm sorry you're going in, "good luck" or just ignore it. You dont have to taunt our faces and say "bye bye pink" and laugh about it. F off.
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Having to do two group challenges at once and being eliminated in Mission 2 because I missed the number 1.
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? Bleak. It's filled with memories of the past 2 days with anger and sadness, rage and tears. But I had fun while it lasted.
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? If I am free and depending on what is offered yes.
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? (it can't be the Mole so...) Either Big Brother, Survivor, or another one of your fancy new ideas :)
10. Any final words? Thanks to all of those that helped us, I cannot thank you deeply enough. I'll go back to my youtube game hosting duties but I'll never forget the memories I had. Best of luck to you all!
4141 days 23 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
^^^ The words of a true champ! You'll be missed!!!
4138 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? As soon as my partner made a HUGE mistake I knew it cost us the Exile.
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? Yes, I knew no matter who I voted I was gonna be sent in so I didn't even try to get out.
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Have any of the other rooks as my partner.
4. Who do you want to win and why? Jordon and Michael because I like them.
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? No one really.
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Nothing
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? Horrible
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? Yes
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? Pirate Master, Survivor, or something else where you are on your own.
10. Any final words? Once again my theory that teams screw me over is right. I won The Duel because I was on my own. I made it fairly far in The Mole because I was on my own. Being with a team of any sorts makes me lose, it pisses me off when I have to work together.
4134 days 22 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? I know we fought until the end but there was a point where I knew we lost it
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? Actually no, from what I was told blue was going in but people renegged on the plan I guess
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? nothing, I loved my partner, I loved the people I aligned with, no regrets
4. Who do you want to win and why? Maroon, their are really fighting tooth and nail for it and I am hoping they pull through
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? Orange, Blue, Green and Brown in any order
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? The Exile itself, it was as stressful as a final mission
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? Not bad at all
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? hell yeah!
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? Inferno
10. Any final words? I have no regrets, no hard feelings, I do hope that everyone doesn't judge me as a person or competitor based on my placings but based on how no matter how the cards fell i never personally attacked anyone and accept that this is just the way things go, there's always next season
4134 days 22 hours ago
Dustoff17
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? No because i arrived to exile and even though we were behind I was able to help us catch way up. It sucks that we were eliminated.

2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? To be honest I'm not sure why we were voted into Exile.

3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Be around for missions more.

4. Who do you want to win and why? Well since no one attempted to talk to me I don't really care.

5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? White, tiger doesn't like me from a challenge we did earlier.

6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Nothing

7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? I wasn't around as much I would have liked so I can't really answer that sorry!

8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? If I had more time in my schedule yes.

9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? I think RSF Season 20 should be The Amazing Race. that would be fun
10. Any final words?
4131 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? Yes, Because of a reason I will not explain because its to ridiculous *Looks at Jharrin*
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? Yes because we were clearly hated :(
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Pick a partner with a better brain.
4. Who do you want to win and why?  Green because they are flawless.
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? Red or Maroon because they are just retarded cxnts.
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Me saying Hi to Green and them saying Hi back.
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? Fun, But could of been better if it lasted longer.
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? Yes, Of course.
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? Survivor, Big Brother or even The Ruins I would love an individual game next season and see how it turns out.
10. Any final words? Good Bye greenies I love you forever and ever and EVER..... *Throws tomato at Jharrin*
4131 days ago
jharrin7887
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? Yes and no, I mean I knew we were a target, but I was hoping we would just make it pass each week.
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? Yes, definitely. I play really aggressive, and i knew I was going to have to go in at some point.
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? No, I am happy with the way I played.
4. Who do you want to win and why? Maroon or red, they deserve it.
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? No one in particular.
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Getting 2nd in the 3rd challenge:).
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? Pretty good:)
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? Ofc!
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? An original season! Your creative, so do something where everyone plays for themselves. But the castle was a bit to crazy, so maybe a little more different:)
10. Any final words? I have had a great season and I hope the drama still lives on even with me not in the game! And thanks rshow for an awesome season:)
4127 days ago
splozojames50
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why?: ye once i saw the original penalty it was pretty much impossible to win so ye. i also didnt realize that a second penalty was compounded on top of that so pretty much i wouldve lost no matter wat so watevs ^_^
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? yes lol everyone was against me pretty much
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? nothing much ^_^
4. Who do you want to win and why?  maroon lol underdogs ftw
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? idk lol not any one team in particular
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? winning the challenge after going into exile, if only jimbo didnt mess it up ;_;
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? fun!
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? ofc
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? inferno because that like my favorite of the mtv team challenges and we need another team challenge. queen christena <3
10. Any final words?: poop.
4126 days 20 hours ago
devinwithparasites
Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? YES BECAUSE I WASNT HERE FOR EXILE -_- if we would've done it at the correct time we wouldnt be out, but whatever!
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? yes because we were the bottom goddesses.
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? nothing it was fun being the villiana and an obnoxious whore the whole time
4. Who do you want to win and why? no one. i hope they all get banned and we come back
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? just eliminate them all
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? winning.
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? fun and unfair
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? yes
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? i dont really care because im going to win.
10. Any final words? THIS WAS UNFAIR. WE SHOULD BE STILL THERE! BE WARNED LOSERS, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
4123 days 23 hours ago
Spinner554
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? Yes. I didn't get to a computer til the second half of Exile so at that point I knew we were toast.
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? After I knew Piddu got to pick, yeah I fully expected it.
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Gotten Gray/Brown against each other earlier.
4. Who do you want to win and why? Maroon<3 They earned it and deserve it at this point.
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? Gray. Sorry Sarge, but Piddu is a worthless excuse for a human being :L
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Being almost untouchable throughout the course of the game lol. And had Sarge shown up we would have been!
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? Pretty good. Could have been better.
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? Yep.
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? INFERNO. I WANT IT SO BAD. I LOVE THE FORMAT.
10. Any final words? Piddu is a piece of shit.
4123 days 23 hours ago
Prozach
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? Yes and no. Speed isn't my forte, but I thought I'd do better than I did. Internet temporarily cutting out didn't help either
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? No, but again, it's not like Piddu did the wrong thing there. He put in the other team he thought was shady, so I don't blame him for that.
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Not let Austin be the sole guy responsible for talking to the others. That was what led to our downfall. It was pretty dumb of me to just stand pat and let him speak for me when I'm perfectly capable of talking to these people myself
4. Who do you want to win and why? A team that doesn't fabricate drama when it isn't needed. i.e. yellow
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? While I did say I understood why Piddu put us in, doesn't mean I'm not annoyed by it. To see them leave next would be some pretty solid vindication >:)
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Bleh. Not much, really. Didn't win a comp, didn't talk much, I was just sorta...there
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? Not fun. Not a fan of feaux-drama to improve the quality of the "show". Unless the people deserve it. Which no one did in this season
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? Maybe
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? Survivor. That is my forte. I don't get The Challenge thing
10. Any final words? asldfhjv
4122 days ago
jimboslice
1. Did you expect to be eliminated? Why? yes im a single person team theres no way im winning an exile against 2 people
2. Did you expect to even be in Exile? Why? yeah every team would call me out cause its a guaranteed win
3. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? pick a more active partner
4. Who do you want to win and why? idc they all deserve it
5. Who do you want to be the next eliminated and why? idc, whoever doesnt earn it i guess
6. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? winning 2 challenges
7. How was your overall RSF Season 19 experience? it was boring because i had no partner and just a terrible power struggle
8. Will you apply for RSF Season 20? maybe
9. What do you want RSF Season 20 to be and why? castle 2 it would be so fun
10. Any final words? may the best team win <3
4118 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
EWWWWWWWWW EXIT SURVEY

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!