This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EXIT SURVEY

Topic » EXIT SURVEY

4204 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Once executed, you have 24 hours to fill out your survey and post answers here or you will be ineligible for future RSF Seasons.

You CANNOT say anything about who you voted for or you will be penalized.

1. Did you expect to be executed? Why?
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently?
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well)
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you?
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience?
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19?
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why?
4201 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Not really since it was so early, i felt pretty sure on a certain person being the mole
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Idk, I thought I played the way I play and I'm glad I did:)
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) Spinner, he might be the mole but i <3 him
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Prob passing the torch to gaia and him not passing it l0l
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? it was pretty good:)
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? yes!
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? an original season, those are always fun!
4198 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Going into that quiz I knew I was going to be executed. I completly drew a blank at everything and I didn't remember anything. I knew it would happen. I'm sad it did because I know I didn't live up to what I know I can do.
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Oh everything. I would be WAY more focused than I was. I would have written down WAY more notes. If given a second chance I would be completly overjoyed.
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) Well I think I have an idea on who the mole is and I want them to win :)
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? I don't know. Like stephenie from survivor heroes vs villains I didnt really get up to speed with this season. I think I liked making it passed the first quiz xD I also enjoyed the whole layout of the season :) I just found I wasnt enjoying myself very much and idk why tbh.
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Oh it was great :) It was very tense at times. and I thankyou so much for the oppurtunity to play in it :) I'm sorry I didn't live up to my application though. One of these seasons it will happen where I will win :) I can see it in the future :)
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19?Oh of course :) I would be happy to :)
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why?Hm.... I think you should do another big brother :) It would be a lot of fun and I know you would get TONS of applications. And you are good with coming up with twists so I am certain you would do it justice :)
4198 days 7 hours ago
bowling4fun
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Not really, I really thought the person who I thought the mole was the mole.
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? I think I played my hardest this season, so I wouldn'tt change a thing :)
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) Peaceout14 for the win, he's such a great player and deserves a win :)
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you?  Doing the quizzes :)
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? It was great! Way better than TAR
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? Probably not, currently very busy with other stuff
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? Even though I'm not applying, I'd love to watch something new that's never been done in this series!
4195 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Yes, because I forgot to do the quiz.
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Remember to take the quizzes whenever the time is right for me.
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) I don't have a specific person in my mind, I can anybody winning at the moment in this cast.
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Staying safe from execution.
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Pretty lackluster, I didn't have the time as last season to compete with college and other groups too.
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? Depends on the show.
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? I'd like The Amazing Race because that would be a pretty interesting season.
4195 days 8 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Yes I did, once my main suspect got executed I was starting from square one, never got my footing back in the game

2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Maybe go for the more obvious suspects

3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) Gaia or Ofl

4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Um when Gaia pissed everyone else off in our 1st mission

5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? EXCELLENT

6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? Yeah I will!

7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? Moolah Beach or maybe something using the Battle of the Seasons 2012 format where it's a couple of teams of 4
4194 days 19 hours ago
cheese98
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? No i knew the mole
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently?nothing
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) the mole
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you?my fights
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Good
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19?yes
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why?inferno
4192 days 8 hours ago
Tundra
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Yes.... I had 2 mins to complete the quiz cause i was out partying for the past few nights...
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? I'd be more active.......
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) I want LavaBabe to win :P
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Gaia being a bitch
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? ok...
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? depends
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? idk if i want toooo LOl wasn't that great...
4192 days 8 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Alex, do we have to meet like this? D:

1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Yeah, I knew I effed up my last quiz.
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Take notes on the challenge and don't somehow delete Ofl's profile.
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) Gaiaphage or Lavaworks. They're cool people.
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Idk, when everyone was shocked at my execution was pretty nice.
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Fun, I've never played something like this.
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? YES I WILL!
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? Maybe Endurance, Solitary, LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPL-*shot*

WELL, THIS SEASON WAS FUN, PEACE OUT FROM PEACEOUT!
4190 days 3 hours ago
BBlover96
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? yes b/c i dont have my notes lol
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? idk, make the challenge
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) idc i dont like anyone
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? nothin
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? fine
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? maybe
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? ummmmmm SURVIVOR
4187 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? No because I wasn't executed :P. I willingly took a bribe for 11th for a free season pass and safety at first elimination.

2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently?: Nothing. I have strategy for every game. This season I intended to be an ass to everyone and to sabotage everyone so people may think Im the mole. These boring people needed some drama anyway :p

3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) Lavaworks <3 go Christian! He's played a good game for his first time, and he's a great rookie.

4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Me fucking everyone at any possible moment :P really loved the first mission where I didn't pass the torch, then when there was 5 seconds I put it out :P. or taking the bribe.

5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Amazing. I was the drama maker of the season, and it was fun just causing havoc.

6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? All depends what it is. If its something I really like, I may use my pass. If its something that I'm not dying for, I'll apply.

7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? HUNGER GAMES ALEX. IF ANYONE CAN MAKE THIS AN INTERESTING GROUP GAME, IT'S YOU.
4187 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? No I thought I knew who the Mole was I took loads of notes but I guess my choice was just a failure as always.
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? I would take more notes and take a closer eye on loads of other people instead of 1 person.
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well): Coltsfan876 because he is my bffl and I would sacrafice myself to the devil for him to win if I could.
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Probabaly me basing all my answers on that 1 person because I knew it was a big mistake but I had to take a risk and that moment will never been taken out of my head.
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? It was fun I thought it was a fantastic achievement to get 10th place and that means alot beating my original place form the ruins of 23rd.
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? Yes most defiantly I hope I get picked for it because it will mean everything to me.
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? Um maybe survivor or the amazing race I would love to play that as I watched everything that happened in the amazing race in season 16.
4185 days 8 hours ago
mjpj189
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? No, I thought I had it. The person I picked sabotaged each mission and I thought they were it. I almost cried when I saw "EXECUTED". I'm so ticked!!
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? I would've listened to my own advice and not had tunnelvision.
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) I want Bbfan to win. I'm rooting for the underdog cause I got far my first season when I was an underdog.
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? I think that first mission when I saved the day and solely earned us $2,000
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Great. So amazing! I'm just really sad to go cause I wanted to figure out the Mole so bad. I thought of it constantly. There's no point to my day anymore I want to be back so bad.
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? We'll have to see.
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? Anything goes. Good luck guys and figure out the Mole.
4185 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why?
-A little bit, when I heard that there was a tie, and after the first person got executed, I felt that I was a part of that tie, and I took an hour after the quiz was posted to send it in.

2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently?
I wouldn't have been so closed minded about other people as suspects

3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well)
-ofl1998, he seems to be doing an awesome job so far and maybe he might be able to pull this off

4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you?
-me getting the exemption from being most wanted to win

5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience?
-I loved it. I always enjoy playing "The Mole" and I absolutely love the game. I hope to possibly host a mole game sometime in the future

6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19?
-Most likely yes, depending on my schedule and how things work out

7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why?
-I would like to see some pairs-based season, maybe fresh meat 2. I wanna be one of the veterans to that!
4183 days 7 hours ago
Spinner554
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? No, actually. I was sure who I went for was the Mole.
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Go for a different player.
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) The Mole...and I'm pretty sure I know who it is now.
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Not really sure. I liked the whole thing.
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Fun! I liked the 2nd Mole better though.
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? Maybe.
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? The Inferno. Good guys vs Bad Asses.
4183 days 7 hours ago
ofl1998
1. Did you expect to be executed? Why? Yes, because it was the first time I based all my answers on one person.
2. If given a second chance, what would you do differently? Continute to base ,my answers on the 2 people I thought it was.
3. Who do you want to win and why? (Remember the mole can win as well) Michael becasue he is the only person left that really deserves it because he is playing the best game.
4. What was the most memorable moment of the season for you? Probably winning 4 bonus tokens and tons of exemptions.
5. How was your overall RSF Season 18 experience? Pretty good.
6. Will you apply for RSF Season 19? Yes!
7. What do you want RSF Season 19 to be and why? Moolah Beach 2.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!