This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 17 Reunion

Topic » RSF Season 17 Reunion

4227 days 1 hour ago
bubba3
yep. Not if splozo would have been here.
4227 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the Reunion!
4227 days 1 hour ago
Mybash_
Hi
4227 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
we will never know, splozo could of had just as much trouble as i did, and if millz stayed and tried the lock she could of gotten hung up too, the combination was VERY hard
4227 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
Yay! Let's just cut to the chase and tell us what next season is!!!!

I wanna know if I'm applying or not
4227 days 1 hour ago
cheese98
well about half the cast is back
4227 days 1 hour ago
Dito
Poor ofl, no one believes u shouldve won....even after james was banned and pulled from the finals, people still bet on james to win lol
4227 days 1 hour ago
michael222
@cheese
You mean half of the active cast
4227 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
a lot of the really good people got taken out quickly because of being inactive tbh
4227 days 1 hour ago
bubba3
lol
4227 days 1 hour ago
bubba3
Me too Mai :/
4227 days 1 hour ago
Maicolx3
Hurricane Sandy got me eliminated
4227 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Before we begin, I know we will probably talk about how inactive moments are.

I will say this:

1. To those who suggested a 3 day schedule, I did consider it but if thatr was the case the season would take too long (we'd be only about halfway by now)

2. I will say I maybe should have incorporated the Top Ten Duel Rule earlier.  That is the one thing I will say I could have done.  But as with every time I host a season new to me, I have to see what works and now I know.

Despite all the inactiveness, let that not take away from our champion.  Ofl1998 you won after winning the longest RSF Final ever lasting 11 hours 35 minutes, nearly twice the length of the next longest.

How does it feel from going early in so many seasons to making it all the way to the end and winning?
4227 days 1 hour ago
michael222
Oh thanks nb :/ (jk)
4227 days 1 hour ago
Dito
Like how Rshow points out how long it took him to win, 11Hrs. and 35 mins.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!