This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 18 Teaser

Topic » RSF Season 18 Teaser

4219 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I already know what RSF Season 18 will be.  I have chosen based on what I feel in the mood to host and I can now say it is one of the options below:

Glass House
The Mole 3: Vengeance is Sweet
Solitary
Pirate Master
I Love Money 2
Endurance Tahiti
Moolah Beach 2
The Apprentice

I can say it is one of those 8 options and the season will have a twist never before seen in that show on television.

What do you think it will be?  What do you hope it is?
4219 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
I think it will be I love Money 2

I hope it will be Endurance or Solitary
4219 days 9 hours ago
ofl1998
NO @ Endurance and Apprentice, i want it to be moolah beach 2, mole 3, or Pirate Master, if it is any of the others i will be okay with it
4219 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
i wont play i love money
4219 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I hope its the mole i love the mole LMAO
4219 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I Wouldn't mind the apprentice but more in the mood for the mole
4219 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
Apprentice
4219 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
I'd play any except solitary or the apprentice
4219 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
If you do pirate master, I'll be definately applying!
4219 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
i read what pirate master was about and it sounds interesting, but irl as soon as i realized it only had 1 season i wasn't surprised becasue it was fun, but the concept was appealing to a certain number of people and didn't have a whole lot of strategy to it so i wasn't surprised
4219 days 8 hours ago
Dito
Due to it being well-known that RSF goes in a certain order (Singles, TEams, Pairs) It could be...
I love Money 2: Twist can be Four teams start the game (unlike 2) and merge into two teams, that merge into singles.

Hopefully we go away from the norm, because i kinda hope its

The Mole 3:Didnt play the first two, its a game with a complete different strategy. Twist can be Two Moles. With the Moles not knowing who the other mole is.

But wow Season 18 Already!? And if i do plan to apply this would be my 8th Season (9 if u count my cameos during SEason 17 :))
4219 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
played in 3 other RSF seasons if i signed up for Season 18, It would be my 4th :D
4219 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
IceIceBaby, what would be your other username because I have no record of you ever playing
4219 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Solitary would be very interesting
4219 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
THE MOLE 3 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4219 days 7 hours ago
ofl1998
if i am excepted to play season 18 it would be my 7th season

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!