This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 7

Topic » Elimination 7

1341 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Elimination Challenge, High Roller

In this challenge, each competitor will receive 10 chips.  I will then mail all of you a trivia question and give 4 possible answers.  Once I post the question you will have 75 seconds to MAIL ME YOUR ANSWER of the 4 answers.  You do so by symbolically placing one chip on ANY ANSWER you wish.  The trick is that you may cover multiple answers if you are unsure what the correct answer is.  When time is up, I will reveal the correct answer.  Any chips on the correct answer will be returned.  Any chips on the incorrect answers will be taken away.  If you are correct you stay in the game.  If incorrect,  you LOSE this Challenge and will be ELIMINATED from the competition.  The chips essentially act as your lives.  If 100% sure of an answer then place 1 chip on 1 answer.  If unsure, place all 4 chips on all 4 answers.  It guarantees you move to the next round but 3 of your lives are taken away.

As I said you have 75 seconds to mail me the answer.  I will be STRICT with this and follow Tengaged time stamps in my mail box.  It will be based on the time stamps I receive from the mail I send the question in to your answer.  I will confirm everyone is ready here, before mailing the question.  If you do not send me an answer in time, then it will be assumed you place one chip on ALL ANSWERS.  If you have less than 4 chips it will be randomly decided which answers your chips go on.  You are allowed to change your answers but whatever is the most recent mail I receive by the time the 75 second time limit passes is final.

First person in each match up to either get a question wrong OR run out of chips will lose and be eliminated from the competition.  The other player will survive, win this Elimination, stay in the game, and you earn a red skull.  You will also have the opportunity to turncoat.

For not voting previously in this round, ForceMike1 has a penalty and that is he starts with 9 chips, not 10.

Any questions?
1341 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
is the trivia about anything
1341 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
If you could give me 5 minutes that would be appreciated x
1341 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
im ready

ugh god this one is stressful you guys
1341 days 1 hour ago
ForceMike1
ready
1341 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
flashbacks to iceicebaby nearly winning this one and then getting SLAIN in duel 2...
1341 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
flashbacks to me vs timster in all winners where we both got the answer wrong but i won bc i had 1 chip left but timster knew the answer 5 seconds after he locked in wrong so i should have lost
1341 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
will this redition live up to the ICONIC appearances of this comp in the past?

i KNEW this would be the elim ask timster i blew up his pms about it 20 minutes ago
1341 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
This will be general knowledge trivia.

No set topic.

Random knowledge.
1341 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
honestly i was so ready for rshow to give me and forcemike a throwback to our duel pole dancing where he slayed me

that or the DICE one
1341 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
also is it going to be like ABCD or do we write out the full answers we're putting it on
1341 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
omg i got WHOOPED in the dice one before not that one

couldve been the infamous luck one from the duel 2, also triggering
1341 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Let me know when you all are ready

I will mail the questions and will be strict with the time stamp.
1341 days 1 hour ago
ForceMike1
the amount of times i went into duel pole dancing elim was digusting
1341 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
I guess I’m ready, gl splozojames!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!