This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5

Topic » Challenge 5

1570 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will begin tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9 pm est.  It will be beneficial for you to be on as close to the start time as possible to at least see the rules.

But before the challenge it is time to choose 2 new Team Captains.  Remember the winning Team Captain will be the Paymaster and the losing Team Captain will automatically be up for Elimination and will only vote in the Vault in the event of a tie.

As always, someone who has been Team Captain cannot be captain again until everyone has done so.  As every member of Green Team has been Captain once anyone can be voted for to be the Team Captain a 2nd time.

You can only vote for the following players:

Gold Team:

mysterygame2
rodrigueseve

Green Team:

Absol
Gaiaphagee
LaFierceBrittany2
immaxyman
SurvivorFan37

Each person has 1 vote and can vote whoever they want on their team that is eligible, even themselves.  You can send me your votes ASAP via Tengaged or Skype.  You have until the challenge is posted tonight to send me your vote or you will be penalized.  Once you send your vote it is LOCKED and CANNOT BE CHANGED, so be sure when you send it.

Remember, Majority Rules.

Good luck.
1569 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry, had a last minute delay.

Will be posted in a moment.
1569 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the results of the Team Captain Vote.

Everyone sent in a vote by the deadline.

Player - Vote

Kelly0412                        rodrigueseve
mysterygame2                        rodrigueseve
rodrigueseve                        rodrigueseve
jman96                        rodrigueseve
EmzThorne                        rodrigueseve

Absol                        Absol
Gaiaphagee                        Absol
LaFierceBrittany2                        Absol
immaxyman                        Absol
SurvivorFan37                        immaxyman

With the majority of the votes, rodrigueseve will be the Team Captain for the Gold Team this round and Absol will be the Team Captain for the Green Team this round.
1569 days 16 hours ago
Absol
hi
1569 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I know you are all expecting a challenge tonight but instead it is time to switch things up.

We are SWITCHING TEAMS.

The 2 you just chose as Team Captains will function as the leaders and will pick teams alternating between current Gold and Green team members.  After they picked new teams, we reset again like the original Team Captains and vote new Team Captains for the upcoming challenge

Even though new teams are being formed, the Captain Count will remain the same.

So to remind you all, everyone has been Team Captain once EXCEPT mysterygame2 and Absol.  That means, whichever team mysterygame2 is on, he will AUTOMATICALLY be the Team Captain for the upcoming challenge.  That also means as Absol has been Team Captain TWICE he cannot be Team Captain again until everyone else on the team has done so.

rodrigueseve will be the captain of the Gold Team and Absol will be the captain of the Green Team.

They must alternate picks and since Gold Team won the last challenge, rodrigueseve will pick first.  In addition, they must alternate picking members of current Gold and Green starting with the opposite.

The picking order will be:

rodrigueseve                        CHOOSE CURRENT GREEN
Absol                        CHOOSE CURRENT GOLD
rodrigueseve                        CHOOSE CURRENT GOLD
Absol                        CHOOSE CURRENT GREEN
rodrigueseve                        CHOOSE CURRENT GREEN
Absol                        CHOOSE CURRENT GOLD
rodrigueseve                        GETS LAST CURRENT GOLD LEFT
Absol                        GETS LAST CURRENT GREEN LEFT

Both captains will post their picks HERE and can do so whenever online and do NOT need to wait for me.

So whenever they are ready rodrigueseve will post their first pick.

Then Absol will make their pick.

Then rodrigueseve, then Absol and so on until we have 2 teams of 5.
1569 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I pick Britt
1569 days 10 hours ago
Absol
Hmmmmm Kelly0412?
1569 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I go with Jordan
1569 days 8 hours ago
Absol
survivorfan37
1569 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Immaxyman
1569 days 5 hours ago
Absol
mysterygame2.
1569 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Final teams are

GOLD TEAM:

rodrigueseve
LaFierceBrittany2
jman96
immaxyman
EmzThorne

GREEN TEAM:

Absol
Kelly0412
SurvivorFan37
mysterygame2
Gaiaphagee
1569 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
For the challenge, mysterygame2 is automatically Team Captain for the Green Team

Gold Team I need your votes by 2 am est. You can vote for any member
1568 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the results of the Team Captain Vote.

2 players did not send a vote by the deadline.  They will receive a penalty in that the next time they participate in the Vault, they lose one of their votes and it will instead count as a SELF VOTE.

Player - Vote

rodrigueseve                        EmzThorne
jman96                        jman96
EmzThorne                        DNV
LaFierceBrittany2                        DNV
immaxyman                        EmzThorne

With the majority of the votes, EmzThorne will be the Team Captain for the Gold Team this round and by default mysterygame2 will be the Team Captain for the Green Team this round.
1568 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
DNV=Did Not Vote
1568 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will start NOW.

It is called, Face Off.

In this challenge, each player will be placed in a poll along with a member of another team.  The goal is simple.  Get more votes than your opponent.  Whoever earns more total votes will score a point for their team. 

The team to score 3 points will win this challenge and be safe from elimination and that Team's Captain will become the Paymaster for the round.

The team that loses will face the Vault to decide who will be up for Elimination but the losing Team Captain will NOT participate and will automatically be 1 of the 3 up for elimination.

On the losing team, the Golden Lock is available to the player who EARNED A POINT for their team and had the most TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTES.  If a team loses 5-0 then no one earns the Golden Lock.

The poll match-ups are determined by the team switch draft.

So they are:

rodrigueseve vs. Absol
LaFierceBrittany2 vs. Kelly0412
jman96 vs. SurvivorFan37
immaxyman vs. mysterygame2
EmzThorne vs. Gaiaphagee

When I post the polls here, it is on.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!