This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Selection

Topic » Team Selection

1586 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the 14 of you to RSF Season 51: I Love Money 2!!

As always feel free to make any house topics (within reason) and be ready to compete.  You are also allowed and encouraged to send me confessionals in the game.  They will never be shared and are only so I can get an understanding of your game.  They can be sent via Tengaged mail or Skype.

To begin we need to divide you into your 2 teams and to do so we need to find the first Team Captains of the season.

How will that be done?  It will not yet be fully revealed but before it is you each have an assignment.  You each now have 4 coins you must assign to 4 other players in the game (1 per person).  You will give 2 of those coins to the 2 players you MOST want to be Team Captains.  You will give 2 of those coins to the 2 players you LEAST want to be Team Captains.  Your choice will NOT publicly be revealed.  How you give your coins will affect how the Captains are chosen. 

You must all now mail me your choices (4 different names, 2 as most want and 2 as least want).  You can mail me them via Tengaged mail or Skype.

You have until 2 am est TOMORROW (25 hours, 24 minutes) to send it to me or you WILL be penalized.  This season if you get penalized multiple times you will face consequences leading up to disqualification from the season and a ban from the RSF Franchise so I suggest you be active.

Good luck.
1586 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1cbb0c18c425fef1e621ef9d55f3436d/tumblr_mnopczFDbh1ryqrrdo6_250.gif
1585 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the coin results.  After they are revealed I can reveal the Team Captains and how they were chosen.
1585 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal one player, Gaiaphagee, did not complete the assignment by the deadline.  His penalty is that all the coins he received are now invalid meaning they will not count towards determining the Team Captains meaning he cannot be Team Captain.  If inactivity continues multiple times throughout the season it will result in more penalties ultimately leading up to potential expulsion from the season and a ban from the RSF series.

So just a reminder to try and stay active everyone.
1585 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tally for MOST want to be Team Captains:

5        Absol
4        GentlemanG
4        Kelly0412
3        jman96
3        LaFierceBrittany2
2        HighNoon
2        SurvivorFan37
1        EmzThorne
1        immaxyman
1        mysterygame2
0        doubledarefan01
0        Gaiaphagee
0        purplebb4
0        rodrigueseve
1585 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tally for LEAST want to be Team Captains:

4        Gaiaphagee
4        Kelly0412
3        EmzThorne
3        mysterygame2
2        Absol
2        doubledarefan01
2        GentlemanG
2        HighNoon
2        immaxyman
1        jman96
1        rodrigueseve
0        LaFierceBrittany2
0        purplebb4
0        SurvivorFan37
1585 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Being Team Captain comes with good and bad perks.  The good part of being the 1st Team Captain is you can effectively build the best team for you.  The bad part is you could make enemies based on who you pick and when.  In addition, as the first Team Captains, you CANNOT be Team Captain again until everyone else on your team has been the Team Captain.

With the good and bad the position can be very polarizing, it is only fitting the first 2 Team Captains are the most polarizing players.  Thus, the total coin counts from both votes will be added and the 2 people with the most coins no matter if they were wanted or not wanted as Team Captains will earn those positions.

FINAL TALLY:

8        Kelly0412
7        Absol
6        GentlemanG
4        EmzThorne
4        Gaiaphagee
4        HighNoon
4        jman96
4        mysterygame2
3        immaxyman
3        LaFierceBrittany2
2        doubledarefan01
2        SurvivorFan37
1        rodrigueseve
0        purplebb4

That means Kelly0412 and Absol will be the Team Captains.  Kelly0412 will be the captain of the Gold Team and Absol will be the captain of the Green Team.
1585 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
To create balanced teams the draft order will go as such:

Kelly0412
Absol
Kelly0412
Absol
Kelly0412
Absol
Absol
Kelly0412
Absol
Kelly0412
Absol
Kelly0412

So Kelly0412 will have 1st pick overall and last pick overall.
1585 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Both captains will post their picks HERE and can do so whenever online and do NOT need to wait for me.

So whenever they are ready Kelly0412 will post their first pick.

Then Absol will make their pick.

Then Kelly0412, then Absol and so on until we have 2 teams of 14.
1585 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gold Team:

Kelly0412
?
?
?
?
?
?

Green Team:

Absol
?
?
?
?
?
?

Eligible Players:

doubledarefan01
EmzThorne
Gaiaphagee
GentlemanG
HighNoon
immaxyman
jman96
LaFierceBrittany2
mysterygame2
purplebb4
rodrigueseve
SurvivorFan37

Kelly0412 you can begin the draft with your first pick whenever.  Whenever either captains make their picks, please inform the other Captain they are up.
1585 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
guys I’m alive
1585 days 9 hours ago
immaxyman
pick me 4 team
1585 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
pick me 4 team
1585 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
wow i hope we can name our teams too......

if so i pick MYSTERYGAME2 to join #TeamProLife
1585 days 3 hours ago
Absol
i pick gaiaphage cuz he smokes marijuana so he should be on the green team XD
1585 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
i pick GENTLEMANG. to join #TeamProLife

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!