This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 6

Topic » Elimination 6

2050 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
NEXT QUESTION COMING UP

You will have 75 seconds from when I send it.
2050 days 7 hours ago
Timster
ok i guessed i'm out!
2050 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
kinda similar to last question

inb4 im out after getting complacent
2050 days 7 hours ago
Timster
ok i'm out I just confirmed LMAO
2050 days 7 hours ago
Timster
that would've been easy too
2050 days 7 hours ago
Timster
answer was 8
2050 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
me and tim with diff answers waiting for who goes home

https://i0.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/Sandra-Cirie-photo-op-taunt-pregame-Gamechangers.gif
2050 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
ok jk maybe not im CONFUSED
2050 days 7 hours ago
Timster
Cirie & Sandra <
2050 days 7 hours ago
Timster
meant to be a heart
2050 days 7 hours ago
BBlover96
2050 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Long pause, wow someone is going :(
2050 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
rshow is taking LONG to type out the response

gl timster our fate is about to be revealed

https://i.imgur.com/20FfvjY.gif
2050 days 7 hours ago
Timster
I already know I lost.

The answer was 8 I found it INSTANTLY after I sent it in LMAO.
2050 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Question 8:

Out of the 26 finished seasons of Dancing with the Stars (U.S.), how many seasons (of those he has participated in) has Derek Hough NOT made the Top 3?

A. 8
B. 9
C. 13
D. 17

Timster placed a chip on C

splozojames50 placed a chip on D

The correct answer is A (He has not made the Top 3 in 8 of the 17 seasons he has been on)

Both are incorrect and those chips are taken away.  One player has run out of chips and thus has lost this match-up.

Chip Counts:

0 - Timster
1 - splozojames50

Timster has run out of chips and has lost this Elimination.

Thus, splozojames50 has won this Elimination.  splozojames50 wins this Elimination and earns 30 bonus Leaderboard points as well as half of his opponent's Leaderboard points.  splozojames50 you will return to your team but you can choose now to DEFECT at the cost of the 30 bonus points.  Please post your decision PUBLICLY ASAP if you choose to DEFECT or STAY with your team.

I am sorry Timster, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions.  I hope to see you in the future. 

Timster, after being eliminated you must now choose any other player(s) still in the game to leave half of your Leaderboard points. To be clear you can leave them all to one person or divide them up between multiple people. You must do so ASAP or you do not get to leave the points to anyone.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!