This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents 2 Final Challenge

Topic » Free Agents 2 Final Challenge

2134 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
yes
2134 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
yeehaw
2134 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
Ready deady
2134 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
oh wait what about our advantages
2134 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
I'd like to give individual immunity to Natalie.
2134 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Advantages revealed in 1st task
2134 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
I'd like to give individual immunity to Natalie.
2134 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
oh
2134 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright when I post the starting task, the Final Challenge is on.

When everyone posts

READY

it will be posted.
2134 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
READY
2134 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
READY
2134 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
READY
2134 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
READY
2134 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
*Deletes post afterwards to say it should have never started*
2134 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
To unlock the gate to enter the star shaped battleground you must receive help to open the gate.  In order to open the gate you must place enough weight in your bucket in order to weight it down and raise the gate.  In order to gain weight, each player's bucket will be represented by a poll.  You must get 30 PEOPLE (yourself included) to vote in your poll.  When your poll reaches 30 votes and 30 weights then you reach the goal and open the gate.  However, I will not tell you when you hit 30 votes.  You can ask for updates but once you get an update you must wait 2 minutes before getting another update.  When you hear the poll has hit 30 votes you may close the poll by mailing me the phrase:

OPENS GATE

If you want to close your poll early you may but for every vote you are below the 30 vote goal you must wait FIVE MINUTES PER VOTE.

When you mail this you will enter the star and be given more information.

As an assist from eliminated players, Patrick319 has 2 small advantages and Christian_ has 1 small advantage.  Each advantage is 5 VOTES automatically in your poll meaning while DBWs and Lemjam6 need 30 votes to open the gate, Christian_ needs only 25 and Patrick319 needs 20.

The polls are open and you may begin.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!