This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5

Topic » Challenge 5

2163 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
MAX WE NEED TO PUSH BITCH
2163 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
well this is just tragic at whoever wins the last puzzle wins the challenge :(
2163 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
lol there is no way we're winning, I only did that final puzzle once bc it was HORRID
2163 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
good luck

I didn't even finish the last puzzle
2163 days 15 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
same patrick
2163 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Yeah my final puzzle score is less than admirable.
2163 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
i didn't spend the last 4 hours doing this stupid challenge for us not to win =[[[[
2163 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
There is literally no way y'all lose lmao
2163 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 3:

1st (40 points) - GentlemanG (Team A) - 35 minutes, 17 seconds

ELIMINATED - Ethan000 (Team B) - 1 hour, 41 minutes, 6 seconds
ELIMINATED - Novamax234 (Team A) - 1 hour, 42 minutes, 47 seconds
ELIMINATED - Christian_ (Team B) - 1 hour, 48 minutes, 16 seconds

OUT IN ROUND 2 - AlexTheGreat (Team B) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 2 - Patrick319 (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 2 - Lemjam6 (Team B) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 2 - rawr121 (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 2 - MoooHades (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 2 - Absol (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT

OUT IN ROUND 1 - Lalisa (Team B) - 16 minutes, 39 seconds
OUT IN ROUND 1 - MrPokeguy9 (Team B) - 3 hours, 36 minutes, 55 seconds
OUT IN ROUND 1 - IceBeast (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 1 - DBWs (Team B) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 1 - FrenchMaid (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 1 - Skyler_TW (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 1 - sarge455 (Team A) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 1 - jojo7784 (Team B) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 1 - EliOrtiz1234 (Team B) - NO ATTEMPT
OUT IN ROUND 1 - mysterygame2 (Team B) - NO ATTEMPT

FINAL SCORES:

106 - Team A
40 - Team B

With the most points, Congratulations Team A (GentlemanG, Skyler_TW, Patrick319, FrenchMaid, MoooHades, Novamax243, IceBeast, rawr121, sarge455, Absol).  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

That also means Team B (Lalisa, Christian_, Ethan000, AlexTheGreat, MrPokeguy9, DBWs, mysterygame2, Lemjam6, jojo7784, EliOrtiz1234) will face Elimination with 2 voted in by the winning team (assuming a majority occurs in the vote) and the remaining 8 will face the Double Cross.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winners, GentlemanG, Skyler_TW, Patrick319, FrenchMaid, MoooHades, Novamax243, IceBeast, rawr121, sarge455, Absol, will now have to select ANY TWO players from the other team to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  They can vote any 2 people in, if they vote in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.  They are allowed to change their votes but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is set.  For a team, each individual will vote and MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie and not a clear consensus on which 2 people are voted in then they will lose their safety and will participate in a Double Cross where 2 will go from winning the challenge to being the 2 people automatically sent into Elimination as the voted in players as a penalty for not coming to a decision.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Sunday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Saturday) at 11:59 pm est which is 23 hours, 30 minutes from now.

Good luck.
2163 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1302acd7505261f7f6ea9d6b4b19466e/tumblr_osaggv34DP1tf18xto2_r2_400.gif
2163 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Yeaaaah....lol @ 35 minutes
2163 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
1st (40 points) - GentlemanG (Team A) - 35 minutes, 17 seconds

what the fuck

WHAT the fuck
2163 days 15 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
congrats y'all
2163 days 15 hours ago
rawr121

???? god is that you?????????
2163 days 15 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Wtf Lalisa. Omg

Why was you acting like you didn’t complete or whatever lol

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!