This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Circus 10

Topic » Circus 10

2332 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Evolution Winner was given the list of Circus Types and has chosen for this Circus to be:

TRIVIA

The next Circus will be:

Pieguy555   vs.   GentlemanG   vs.   iYBF

It is a single elimination so only 1 of the 3 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

For this Circus you will be playing Patience is Key.

For this Circus you will be asked 7 questions about reality shows where the answers will be numbers.  You will have to count different things from different shows. 

You will have ONE SUBMISSION for this Circus so when you are ready to mail me the answers to all questions you will mail them to me and the mail MUST BE TITLED:

CIRCUS 10 SUBMISSION

MAKE SURE YOU TITLE IT CORRECTLY as I will be offline most of tomorrow and could potentially not be able to tell you in time to fix it.

For each question your score will be as follows:

Your Guess/Actual Answer

Your penalty for that question will then be however far that number above is from 1, as 1 means you got the answer exactly right.  So questions with lower numbers as answers will have more penalty points for the further you are.  Your penalty scores from all 7 questions will then be added together.

The questions are:

1. Across the 35 aired U.S. Survivor Seasons, how many times has a person voted correctly in 5 consecutive voting opportunities during a single season?  (This only includes voting for the person who was voted out and voting for the winner as a juror.  For votes that resulted in a tie and required a re-vote, both votes are separate meaning the initial vote and the re-vote count as 2 separate votes.)  (If a player achieved this feat in multiple seasons then it counts as 2 separate occasions since it occurred 2 times)

2. Across the 19 U.S. Big Brother Seasons, the 1 U.S. Online BB Season (BBOTT) and the 5 Canadian Big Brother Seasons, how many times has an individual gone 5 consecutive weeks/rounds in a single season never being nominated or being the Head of Household or Power of Veto winner.  (If a player achieved this feat in multiple seasons then it counts as 2 separate occasions since it occurred 2 times)

3. In all 29 FINISHED seasons of the U.S. Amazing Race, how many times has a team gone 5 consecutive legs in a season finishing in the TOP HALF of teams in that leg.  (If a team achieved this feat in multiple seasons then it counts as 2 separate occasions since it occurred 2 times)  (For legs with an odd number of teams the top half would be LESS meaning in a leg with 9 teams, the top half is finishing 1st to 4th)

4. In MTV The Challenge history of the 31 seasons that have started (including Vendettas), how many individuals have participated in 3 consecutive seasons of the show?

5. Across all 13 U.S. Seasons of The Voice how many times has a button been pressed by a coach?  (Buttons count as pressed as a coach turning during the Blind Auditions or a coach wanting to steal during the Battles or Knockouts)  (For the sake of this question consider a coach pressing a button just once for each occurrence meaning if they pressed it 3 times in a row for one person at one moment, it counts as only 1 button press.

6. Across the 25 aired U.S. seasons of Dancing with the Stars, how many celebrities have earned multiple Perfect Scores during a single season?  (If a celebrity achieved this feat in multiple seasons it still only counts as 1 person)

7. Across the 6 aired U.S. seasons of Are You The One? how many different couples have paired up at a Matchup ceremony?  (So if a pair were together at multiple matchups they still only count as 1 pair.)

Ultimately the two players with the least amount of penalty points will remain in the game while the 1 player with the most penalty points will be eliminated.  If there is a tie, then we will judge only your highest penalty score with the worst one being eliminated.  If after all 7 questions there is still a tie between more than 1 person, there will be a tiebreaker round held.

You will have until TOMORROW (Sunday) at 2 am est (just under 23 hours) to send me your submission.

You may begin whenever you wish.

If you have any questions or need clarifications just ask.

Good luck.
2332 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear for Question 4, it is only up to the aired episodes of Vendettas
2332 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Also for Question 7, it is CUMULATIVE so the total number of different pairs that have sat together at a matchup throughout all 6 finished seasons
2332 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Question 2, when I say nominated that means they cannot have been nominated at ANY point in the round.
2332 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Question 2, for the twins, consider them as one player during the weeks they switched so if one won/was nominated then technically both won/were nominated.
2332 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Question 2, when someone was voted back in the house that does not count as a round as there is no Head of Household, Veto or nominee

For more specific scenarios just ask me and I'll do my best to respond asap
2332 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Question 2, if the Coup d'etat was used then that counts as part of the week it was used since the HoH and POV winners were still safe.
2332 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Also the winner of the Coup d'etat does NOT count as being HoH/POV winner or being nominated
2331 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Question 6,  perfect scores in Team Dances DO NOT COUNT
2331 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
For questions if people ckmplete 5he same feat in the same season mul tiple times it still counts as 1. So in BB if someone goes 8 weeks or 4 weeks twice in trhe same season it only counts as 1 time for hat single person
2331 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ethan & Mike

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a1894118a9b3d04de51d6d8f20f35cf6/tumblr_nsgyr4z3K01uylq75o1_500.gif
2331 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/6/6c/Jessie_crying.gif
2331 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Circus 10 Results:

Guesses from 1 to 7:

Pieguy555 - (185-67-42-47-1318-70-300)
GentlemanG - (165-67-42-47-1318-70-300)
iYBF - (157-69-41-46-1569-62-297)

The correct answers were:

1. 156
2. 62
3. 40
4. 47
5. 1569
6. 67
7. 300

The penalty points following the process explained in the rules is as follows:

0.250216944 - iYBF
0.393088094 - GentlemanG

0.521293223 - Pieguy555

That means with the least penalty points, iYBF and GentlemanG you have survived this Circus and remain in the game.

With the most penalty points, I am sorry Pieguy555 but you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.  It was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  I hope to see you again in the future.

To the rest of you, the next Evolution will be posted very soon.
2331 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
No like I honestly can't believe this, this is so sad :/ Y'all are both amazing team members ;(

Mike you were a perfect team member, and this is honestly worst case scenario :/

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/2/21/Images-article-2012-09-16-channel-ten-glee-crying.gif
2331 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm sorry I failed you as a cadre ;(

https://31.media.tumblr.com/8093238dc84cf5e2d402a991d2f81a6d/tumblr_mzolmiHDpc1qgtf8yo1_500.gif
2331 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
MIKE :( my rock in this game, my #1 </3

I will fight for you

https://78.media.tumblr.com/698c62ff35131b2f83ee3045daa1bf3a/tumblr_inline_odvmc7Mqo01tzx7vz_500.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!