This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cadre/Team Selection

Topic » Cadre/Team Selection

2330 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
I’m dead @ Ethan
2330 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
Skype - ajm32900
2330 days 15 hours ago
temponeptune
Skype is tempo.neptune add away
2330 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
skype is nick9811
2330 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Skype is ryan.jambe
2329 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
Crickets
2329 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 1 will now commence throughout the next 24 hours.

Now the lists each PLAYER and CADRE sent will come into play.

For the CADRE's lists, they were asked to name the 5 people they most wanted on their team.  Well this season as Cadres you need to try and coach your players to find their grit to claim an RSF Championship.  So for your 1st pick I want you to each pick a player you feel needs your help to claim either their 1st or another RSF Victory.  To limit your options, the 5 Cadres are NOT ALLOWED to choose ANYONE they listed in their Top 5 for this 1st Round.  They may still be on your team but only via Rounds 2-5.  Your options will also be limited via the PLAYERS' lists.

The PLAYERS' lists were to rank the players from most to least want as Cadre.  For this round the Cadres will choose 1 player to be on their team.  They are only allowed to choose someone who listed them as their 1st or 2nd pick for most wanted Cadre.

The order the Cadres will be picked will be based on the PLAYERS' lists again.  The Cadre that was LEAST WANTED will get 1st pick while the Cadre that was MOST WANTED will get last pick.

I will post all the options each Cadre will have and the order in the next post so the Cadre with the 1st pick chooses their choice, the 2nd to pick has to mail me their choice and a backup in case their 1st choice is chosen and so on.

In addition TWO PLAYERS did NOT SEND A LIST, thus they will be penalized in that they CANNOT be chosen in Round 1.  Those players are BritishRomeo17 and Ribbons.
2329 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 1 Cadre's Choice Order:

1. aiwfwyattroh
2. Absol
3. Timster
4. Christian_
5. Ethan000
2329 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Eligible Choices:

1. aiwfwyattroh

Cryptspartan
jman96

2. Absol

coolexchangestudent
Dibby1010
Gamerden13
Noxity

3. Timster

CalebDaBoss
CrimsonEnnui
IceIceBaby
Leonine_Divine
mysterygame2
Pieguy555
temponeptune

4. Christian_

Cryptspartan
IceIceBaby
Lalisa
Leonine_Divine
Max7313
nick9811
Noxity
rodrigueseve
Spinner554
zorbo678

5. Ethan000

CalebDaBoss
coolexchangestudent
CrimsonEnnui
Dibby1010
Gamerden13
jman96
Lalisa
Max7313
michael222
mysterygame2
rawr121
rodrigueseve
Spinner554
temponeptune
zorbo678
2329 days 7 hours ago
Absol
ID RATHER DIE THAN GO THROUGH THIS CONVOLUTED BULLSHIT
2329 days 7 hours ago
Absol
YALL ARE WHACK AS HELL WHY YOU PICKING ETHAN FOR???
2329 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Cadres must mail me their pick and any small speech they want posted when their choice is posted by TOMORROW (Monday) at 11 pm est.

Good luck.
2329 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://media.giphy.com/media/AcQXHTMSrq6yc/giphy.gif
2329 days 6 hours ago
Timster
Who will have the honor of being the first person selected on my team?

#RedTeam

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qapneHD-hKs/UqO90SbomxI/AAAAAAAADnw/WOLfelBf3MI/s1600/tina-beyonce.gif
2329 days 5 hours ago
Max7313
:S

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!