This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redneck Island 2 Final

Topic » Redneck Island 2 Final

2346 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Checkpoint 2: Back to the Beginning

In this checkpoint we will herald back to the 1st assignment this season, Trials and Tribulations.

You will each individually have to solve a logic puzzle similar to the one in the trial but more difficult

This trial will see how quickly you can solve a 7 digit code.  This can be done via Tengaged mail or Skype.  You will guess a 7 digit code and I will reveal how many numbers in the guess are correct and how many are in the right place.  Numbers can repeat so if you guess 1234561 and the correct code is 1111111 then I will tell you (2, 2) meaning 2 numbers in the code are right and 2 are in the right place.  I will respond as best as I can in the order I receive it.

When both members each solve their code you must BOTH mail me:

MOVES ON TO CHECKPOINT 3

ANSWERS:

2346 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Checkpoint 3: Numbers and Letters

In this checkpoint you will be given an 8x8 grid with each square in the grid containing a letter.  Surrounding this grid are different numbers from 1 to 99.

The grid:

https://imgur.com/a/mhlfx

I will then give 3 SUM NUMBERS which you will use to find the necessary letters on the grid which must be unscrambled for you to find the key word to unscramble the word lock.

For each sum number you will find any 2 numbers that add up to that sum and then eliminate all squares between those 2 letters.  If the 2 numbers are in the same row/column and are across from each other then eliminate all squares between them and thus those letters are not used.  If the 2 numbers that add up to the sum are on perpendicular sides of the grid (one on the top or bottom and one on the left or right) then the way it works is you move down that row/column of each of those numbers until those 2 points cross (and they should cross).  Any letters that are in any of those squares are eliminated.  So for example in the grid above, if a sum number is 39, then a pair of numbers is 1 and 38 which are both located in the upper left corner of the grid.  For the row you eliminate squares moving to the right of the 38 and for the column you eliminate squares moving down from the 1 until those 2 meet which would be at the G.  For that row then the 1st 2 squares are eliminated containing an E and G.  For the column then the 1st 2 squares are eliminated containing an E and G.

After you do this for all 3 SUM NUMBERS you will have a select number of letters left which must be unscrambled to form a secret word which will be used to unlock the word lock for you to move on.

When you solve that word then both of you must mail it to me AND the phrase:

MOVES ON TO CHECKPOINT 4

Any clarifications can be asked to me if you wish.

Sum Numbers:

82, 100, 176

THE WORD WAS:

SECRET
2346 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Checkpoint 4: Water Wheel

In this checkpoint you need to draft assistance in turning a giant wheel in order to open a gate revealing the last checkpoint.

You must get Tengaged users to mail me the phrase:

ASSISTS (TEAM COLOR) IN TURNING WHEEL

Each team must have a total of 25 people mail me this phrase in order to advance.  I will keep you updated on the number of people you have at any point.

The only requirement for these users are that:

1. It cannot be anyone who is or was a part of this season as a contestant.
2. The users must be Dark Green level or higher.

When you have all 25 people and I tell you so you must BOTH mail me the phrase:

MOVES ON TO FINAL CHECKPOINT

HOWEVER, if at any point you think you will not get all 25 people necessary you may both choose to take a penalty instead of getting the votes.  If that is the case then both must mail me the phrase:

TAKES SPAM PENALTY

When you both send this I will STOP accepting any mails.  I will then find out how many people are necessary to move on (25 MINUS number you got to mail).  You will then BOTH have to go OFFLINE from Tengaged for a given amount of time.  That time will be # of votes TIMES 3 minutes.  So if you need 5 votes (meaning you only got 20) then you must both go offline for 15 minutes (3 minutes x 5 needed votes).  That means BOTH your profiles must hit 15 min ago.  I will keep track of your profiles BUT keep in mind I will NOT inform you via Skype, etc if you have completed it.  You simply have to log back on and hope I kept up with it and you hit the necessary time.  If you come online before the necessary time you must log off and hit the appointed time again.

NOTE: Once you decide to take the penalty you MUST complete it.
2346 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Checkpoint 5: All Into Place

In this puzzle you will be given a 6x6 grid and 6 different pieces that must fit into the grid.  Each piece covers 6 spaces and each square in a piece (six in total) has the number 1 to 6 located on it.  Your goal is to place all 6 pieces into the grid in order to fit them all within the empty 6x6 grid.  IN ADDITION, you must place them so each row and column contain all numbers 1 to 6 similar to a sudoku puzzle.

To make this harder in the image below containing the grid and the 6 pieces, a majority of the pieces have been rotated meaning the current orientation all the pieces are in will NOT fit into the grid.  It will require you to rotate the pieces on your own to figure it out.

EVERY 30 MINUTES you may ask for a hint in which BOTH members mail me 1 SPACE on the grid and I will tell you what colored number goes in that space.  This means the 1st hint will be 30 minutes after you start (you get this mail).  The next hint will come 30 minutes after I responded to your last hint and so on.

The grid:

https://imgur.com/a/CiJxq

ANSWER VIA THE WINNERS:

https://gyazo.com/3357a56c00ffe08c1710475ac9d7bcea
2346 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm still shocked tbh, thank you James for being a great partner, and I'm glad we could win this together <3

I also want to thank all of the other finalists because 100% without any of you in this game, I wouldn't have even made the final, so I really appreciate you :)

And thank you Alex for hosting yet another great season, Purple Team out!
2346 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Typically there are reunions for seasons where there are nonlive results and as the results are LIVE there will likely be no reunion.

An announcement relating to RSF 45 will be posted later tonight.
2346 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Grats

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!