This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 10 / Penultimate Round

Topic » Face Off 10 / Penultimate..

2407 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
rodrigueseve has not come up for air in the given time and is now OUT of the challenge.

He will face the High Council Court.

That means, Congratulations bambinoswag you win this Face Off.  bambinoswag, as the winner of the Face Off, you will have the ability to STEAL a Challenge Key from a current keyholder.  Stay online as we will do the key steal in a moment.

To Molecule and rodrigueseve, you have lost the Face Off and will now face the High Council Court where 1 of you will be eliminated.  I will send you and all the voters more info in a few minutes.
2407 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations bambinoswag, you are the FIRST OFFICIAL FINALIST for RSF Season 43: The Island,
2407 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
bambinoswag, you now have the power to STEAL a Challenge Key from any current keyholder.  So you will be stealing a Challenge Key from any of the four players who currently hold a Challenge Key.  This decision will be very important because the 3 who you do NOT steal from will become the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Official Finalists and may or may not be on your boat in the Final Boat Race.  The person you steal a key from WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Before you make your decision, the current holders of Challenge Keys may now make a short plea why their key should not be stolen.  They have 10 minutes to do so.

After those 10 minutes, bambinoswag you will have to make your announcement here on whose key you will STEAL then who you will be giving that extra key to.
2407 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Ignore the typo at the end of bambinoswag having to give away an extra key.
2407 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
Hi Chase, so like, I totally know I sorta snatched that key from you last round but I know how much you love acrostics so summoning my powers as an English major I wrote you one too!

Christian's
Hot
Ass
Sexy
Exhibionist

Boytoy
And
Maybe
Before
Innocently
Nabbing
Opportunities
See
What
Anyone
Gives

Please don't steal my key so we can make up for that should've been TTRS finals! :D
2407 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
It has now been 10 minutes.

bambinoswag it is now time for your decision.

Please post the name of the player whose Challenge Key you will be STEALING as well as the reason why you are stealing their key.
2407 days 22 hours ago
nick9811
Like I said earlier, there's someone who holds a challenge key that will guarantee win over anyone. I am not that person, but I know for a fact I will be a good asset for the Final Boat Race. It would be very wise to take out the obvious person who has a guaranteed win for them, and I hope that you take this shot
2407 days 22 hours ago
nick9811
Also congratulations on the win
2407 days 22 hours ago
bambinoswag
First of all, glory be to Jewish G-d for guiding me to my first endurance challenge win ever! I'm very thankful to be a finalist after returning to this series after an 11 season hiatus.

The four of you have all wronged me in one way or another, but one of you stands out in that I've literally never spoken to you up until 5 minutes ago. Also, this player was the only one of the four to be handed a key, and did not earn it by winning a challenge by himself. For those reasons, I'm taking your key Kevin.

Congrats to Nick, Christian, & James! And good luck to the remaining players.
2407 days 22 hours ago
kevin121302
Wow
Thank you guys for such an amazing season <3
2407 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that said, kevin121302 has had his key stolen.  I am sorry kevin121302 you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 43: The Island.  I hope to see you again in the future.

That means, Congratulations nick9811, semajdude and Christian_, you are OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 43: The Island.
2407 days 22 hours ago
GentlemanG
Kevin

https://68.media.tumblr.com/58a2687a1fd3d2150f21b20de50a2c19/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho4_400.gif
2407 days 22 hours ago
kevin121302
I really enojoyed playing with you Ray <3
2407 days 22 hours ago
kevin121302
Enjoyed*
2407 days 22 hours ago
semajdude
Gratz chris and nick
Sry kevin
Gratz bambi

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!