This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2696 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
question can we forfeit the comp so we can auto send christian and nels in the arena?
2696 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Joe I'm on phone so I'll try to keep up
2696 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i'm color blind this chall is rigged
2696 days 2 hours ago
Skyler_TW
This is happening too early & my partner is not here sigh
2696 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Is everyone ready to begin?
2696 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
ready
2696 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im legit blind this chall is rigged
2696 days 2 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
si
2696 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
i legit don't have eyes this chall is rigged
2696 days 2 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Sure, I'm ready
2696 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
im so confused lmao.
2696 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
can we start lol
2696 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Alright, once I post the GIF and the tasks this Challenge is on.

Good Luck.
2696 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
GIF:

https://imgflip.com/gif/1ijanj

TASK ONE:

I will give 13 clues that will lead to a letter.  When you find all 13 letters using those hints and the GIF then you must rearrange them to form a TWO WORD phrase.  The first team to answer the TWO WORD PHRASE in the correct format will win.  NOTE: If more than 1 clue lead to the same letter then there are that many of that letter in the phrase.  So if 2 clues lead to the letter X, then there are 2 X's in the phrase.

NOTE: When I refer to the ORDER, I am referring to the 26 images that have the letters.  Attributes are 1 of the 3: color of the LETTER, color within the CIRCLE, color of the BACKGROUND outside of the circle.

Clues (in random order):

1. The 20th letter in the order (i.e. of the 26 images, the letter in the 20th image.)
2. The 1st letter in the order where 2 of the 3 attributes are the same color and the color that is shared is also the name of a University in the United States
3. The only letter where all 3 colors used in the image are all different AND are the 3 colors  that were NOT the colors of a team on the TV Show, Endurance.
4. The letter to be the only one to have the color inside the CIRCLE be Black.
5. The 3rd letter in the order to have Purple as the color of the BACKGROUND.
6. The 3rd letter in the order to have the color of the LETTER be Black.
7. The 1st letter in the order to have all 3 colors in the image be primary colors (NOTE: Colors can be repeat, it does not have to be 1 of each of the primary colors)
8 AND 9. The 2 letters that have the same exact color pattern in the image meaning the colors of the LETTER, inside the CIRCLE and of the BACKGROUND are exactly the same in both images)
10. The only letter where 2 of the 3 attributes in the image use the color Red
11. 1st letter in the order to have the color inside the CIRCLE in the image be Brown.
12. The 3rd letter in the order.
13. The only letter to represent all 3 colors used in the flag of Bolivia in it's image across it's 3 attributes.

TASK TWO:

Find all letters in the order that share the same color in 2 of 3 attributes within that image.  Then in your answer, present those letters in alphabetical order.

TASK THREE:

With 26 letters using colors in 3 attributes each that leads to 78 different color properties.  Find the TWO COLORS that were used the least in total across the 26 images within the 3 attributes.

TASK FOUR:

Find the color used the most for each attribute: color of LETTER, color inside the CIRCLE, color of the BACKGROUND outside of the circle.  NOTE: There is a tie in colors most used for BACKGROUND so there will be a total of 4 colors for this answer.  When you answer make sure to specify which color is the most for which attribute.

YOU MAY BEGIN
2696 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
TEAM BACHELOR PAD

TASK TWO

GJWY

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!