This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Official Cast of RSF Season 33: Redneck Island

Topic » Official Cast of RSF Season..

2986 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
@Tim A lot of people need to talk the talk they have been saying this season. I think Alex wants to see the rivalries they built on Guantlet. I am with you on the newbies being casted but do we want another fm3? I would love to see a half and half but I don't know how active they would be
2986 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
Timster
Eh, too many repeats from last season. I'd rather seen a lot of those rookies play who applied. Yeah i'm a repeat but I bring rating so i'm a guaranteed returnee (like Bananas)

*prays for several chess eliminations*
2986 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
LMFAO stop Jeff
2986 days 8 hours ago
Nightcore
here to slay Colts out of this season.
2986 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
oh shit you got casted? congrats
2986 days 8 hours ago
Nightcore
stop acting shocked ofc i got casted. RShow wants me to vs u in the gauntlet bc last season u talked the talked but didnt walk the talk GOODBYE
2986 days 7 hours ago
Timster
u were robbed bambino
2985 days 23 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
LMFAO GOODBYE BAMBINO
2985 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Why is Night already trying to be relevant in a season he doesn't actually need to be in?
It's idiotic to actually start arguments and idk why you're starting them with me?
2985 days 7 hours ago
Nightcore
IceIceBaby
Why is Night already trying to be relevant in a season he doesn't actually need to be in?
It's idiotic to actually start arguments and idk why you're starting them with me?
----------------------------
why do i have to try to "be" something that I already am? stop trying to get airtime ty no1 wants to see u

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!