This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match #7

Topic » Main Match #7

3042 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will be LIVE TOMORROW (TUESDAY)

The Death Match is currently going on and whoever survives will compete.

It will be at 830 pm est

I will still be handing out activity strikes to those who do not participate and show no effort to participate as you stated in your applications these times would be ok with you.  Unless you have a good excuse for not participating you will get an activity strike.  Accumulate enough activity strikes and I will have no choice but to DISQUALIFY you from the competition.

I will see you tomorrow.
3041 days 19 hours ago
Halloween
hi
3041 days 19 hours ago
Timster
*sigh* I wish we got a break today. My brain doesn't want to read long complicated instructions 2 days in a row.
3041 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment
3041 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
loool
3041 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
I never even read them I just try to figure it out as the game goes

I am the genius
3041 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
Prays this is some sort of trivia
3041 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
lmao @ trivia in the genius
3041 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hi
3041 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the next Main Match

7 of you remain.

Tonight will be a relatively simple Main Match

Tonight you are playing
Investment and Donation
3041 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Main Match will test how well you can judge not only how your opponents think but how you can maneuver.

In this game, you must invest and donate your money for 9 rounds while avoiding the miser label and obtaining the major shareholder label.  Each player will get ten $1 bills, ten $5 bills, four $10 bills and one $50 bill to start the game with a total of $150.  Investment and Donation consists of 9 rounds and you will split the money you have over 9 rounds to invest and donate. 

When a round begins, players will have 10 minutes to mail me to make an investment and donation.  Any amount of your money may be invested or donated.  You do not need to invest or donate if you do not want to.  However, there is no change given.  In other words, you must pay an amount allowed by the bills you have available.  So when you mail me you need to not only give the amount of which you invest and donate but specifically which bills you use.  The round will end after 10 minutes and only those who mail me in that time will have their investment and donation count.  The round results will then be announced.

Each player’s investments and donations will not be individually revealed.  However, the total amount invested and donated for that round WILL BE PUBLICLY revealed.  So I will reveal the total amount invested and then the total amount donated.  The player who invested the MOST and the player who donated the LEAST will also be revealed.  The amount they used will not be revealed.  The player who invested the most will receive a major shareholder label.  The player who donated the least will receive a miser label.  If multiple players invested the most money (i.e. the highest amount invested is the same amount by multiple players), none of them will receive a major shareholder label.  The player who donated the next highest amount will receive it instead.  However, if multiple players donated the least money (i.e. the lowest amount donated is the same for multiple players), they will ALL receive a miser label.  The player who received a major shareholder label in a round will NOT receive a miser label even if they donated the least amount of money.  The player who donated the next lowest amount will receive it instead. 

Money and labels CANNOT be given away or traded.  9 rounds will be played in this fashion and the player with the most miser labels will lose and become the Elimination Candidate.  If multiple players are tied for most miser labels, the player with the LEAST number of major shareholder labels of those tied becomes the Elimination Candidate.  The player with the most major shareholder labels out of the remaining players will be the winner.  The winner will receive a token of life.  Sole winners will receive an additional token of life to be given away.  Every player except the Elimination Candidate will earn 1 garnet for every major shareholder label they obtain.  From this point forward while there are no more Garnet Matches, garnets will play a bigger part in Main Matches AND Death Matches.

Any questions?
3041 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
Is there no trivia in the genius like da fuck?
3041 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ugh
3041 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
like wtf?
3041 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
what happens for people who aren't here
3041 days 19 hours ago
Timster
LOL colts I gave up on wanting a game like that a few rounds ago

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!