This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 7

Topic » Individual Mission 7

3576 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a few minutes
3576 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
here
3576 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
3576 days 20 hours ago
michael222
Here
3576 days 20 hours ago
Ahmir99
here
3576 days 20 hours ago
PeaceOut14
here lets go
3576 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
Hiii

is anyone elses tengaged slow?
3576 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
here
3576 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Mine's working fine :O
3576 days 20 hours ago
PeaceOut14
tgaged has been slow the past couple days for me :/
3576 days 20 hours ago
Jordonk
Here
3576 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
o

gl me in the challenge
3576 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
It's been slow lately but today it's a little better
3576 days 20 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
here
3576 days 20 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
its been slow bye
3576 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Individual Mission, Don't Yank My Chain.

As Phase 2 begins, it is time for you to fight even harder to get to the final and this challenge is no different.  In this challenge each person will have their hand looped through a rope connected to a bucket above your head loaded with condiments.  The goal is to keep your hand up as long as possible and prevent the condiments from being dumped on you.

This is how it works.

When the challenge begins, I will make a BASE POST.  This post will be the basis of all future posts.

EVERY 20 MINUTES YOU MUST POST THE PHRASE:

HOLDS HAND UP

If you do not post at the exact time intervals (i.e. you post a minute early, a minute late or forgot to post period) you are eliminated.

So to be clear, you post whenever the BASE POST says 20 min ago, 40 min ago, 1 hour ago, 1 hour 20 min ago, 1 hour 40 min ago, 2 hours ago, etc.

The last player left standing from each team will win this mission and earn the RSF Life Shield.  They will have 15 minutes to decide what to do with it when the challenge ends.  If one player wins the lifeshield before the other team and they have to leave before the challenge ends, they must MAIL ME THEIR DECISION or a penalty will be incurred.

For those keeping track, the team that wins this mission will be the team who has a member last the longest, i.e. the last team standing.

Any questions?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!