This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 3

Topic » Team Mission 3

3586 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
The mission will occur LIVE TOMORROW (Sunday) at 9 pm est.

It will require you to work together.

BEFORE THE MISSION, each individual must select a letter that they will use in the mission.  Each person cannot have the same letter as a fellow teammate.  I suggest having the most common letters be selected by players who will be present at the mission.  I suggest choosing letters found in most words.  Each team will have 10 letters, 1 per person.

If an individual does NOT send me a letter before the mission, they will NOT BE ALLOWED to participate in the Team Mission AND they will receive 1 penalty vote in the upcoming round in the Nomination Vote.

NOTE: There is a chance I may be late or miss tomorrow due to a prior engagement.  If I do not show up at most 30 minutes after the start time then assume the mission will be postponed until Monday, otherwise wait for me to show up.

Good luck.

I will see you tomorrow (hopefully)
3586 days 4 hours ago
Dito
Questions do we mail you the letter or we just post it here?
3586 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Mail me the letter
3585 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to unforseen circumstances the mission will ne delayed 1 hour and will begin at 10 pm est
3585 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
:O
3585 days 3 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
And what if I want to have a booty call? Damn gotta do some schedule reorganizing
3585 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
Damnit...
3585 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I just got online but I already announced the new start time so that will stand
3585 days 3 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Yes sir!
3585 days 2 hours ago
dylanjay
is this happening :/
3585 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
3585 days 2 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
HEY BOY HEY!
3585 days 2 hours ago
Dito
Im here!!!!
3585 days 2 hours ago
ivan1234
Here
3585 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
3585 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Here!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!